Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: More Bullets...

             I pace back and forth in my house. My entire body was fueled with rage. I know this is bad for me and the baby but I really couldn't believe Damien. He was the one always trying to get into a relationship with me and he goes and does this.

          I called my best friend and now she's currently on her way over here. I want to slap the hell out of Tracy but I know since I'm pregnant I can't .

        I hear a knock at my door and I walk over and answer it. Shantel stands there with an angry look on her face. She storms inside my apartment. I'm mad at the fact that I still haven't found a place, especially since what happened with Billy right outside my door.

"What the hell did you say happened with Tracy and Damien!?". She asks with anger lacing her voice.

"Girl, sit down and let me spill tea". She sits on the couch and I join her. "He had sex with Tracy, she was so proud too girl".

"That snake, I'm going to beat her ass". She grunts.

"No, I know something name Karma and trust me, she works wonders".

"Well I can't wait to see what Karma has in store since I can't use my fists on her".

I laugh. "See you're already making me feel better". I pull her into a hug.

     I miss the old Damien.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Flashback 1 and a half years ago

I walk into a supply closet and answer my phone quickly."Damien you know I'm at work, what happened?". It had to be an emergency because he knows I can't be on my phone at the clinic section of the hospital.

"You have to sneak me inside and sew me up".

"What happened to you?". I was now concerned.

"I got shot, well the bullet glazed me".

"Damien , I can lose my job for something like this, anything dealing with gun shots has to be reported to the police".

"Summer I know that but please, just this one time".

"Fine, come in through the side door and act normal".

        I finish dressing his wound in the supply closet. I was upset but I'm happy that he's okay. Sometimes I try to pretend he was a lawyer or something other than a known drug lord.

         He leans in closer to me, kissing me passionately. Without thinking I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck in the process.

"We can't". I say in between kisses. "You're going to get me fired".

"We can". He kisses me again as he pulls my scrub pants down revealing my black lace thong. "You look so sexy". He compliments slapping my ass in the process.

         He begins sucking my neck, the feeling sent a sensation throughout my entire body. I begin to unbuckle his pants. Pulling out his large manhood that started growing more inside my palm.

"Turn around". He demands. I did as I was told, turning around and dropping my thong to the floor.

        He bends me over. Rubbing his manhood along my wet path. And then sliding it inside of my wetness. I begin to moan from the pleasure. But he puts his hand over my mouth, I guess I was being too loud.