Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty: It's Always Been You

Five Years Later

           He places my legs on both of his shoulder as he slides into my wetness. I immediately grab a hold of my boobs as his strokes become more intense.

          I moan out as he takes deeper and longer strokes. I can hear the noises from my vagina as I get wetter from each stroke being carefully guided into me.

          He helps me get into position and slides back into me. Gripping my waist as he goes faster. I can hear my ass clap back against him.

           His groans get louder as he sends slaps towards my ass cheeks. I grip in the sheets and moan out. I started to sweat because of the intensity of the sex.

"This feels so good". He moans out as he goes faster.

"Harder". I moan to him as I begin to throw it back on him.

"So that's what you on?". He says to me in a sexy whisper.

           He grabs a hold of my hair and pounds me harder. I couldn't contain the moans as my vagina tightens around his dick. I was cumming and it felt so damn amazing.

            He pushes deeper inside of me and grips my waist tighter. He groans out loudly as I feel him release everything inside of me.

            We collapse next to each other. He pulls me into a deep kiss in which I return. I'm so happy that he's finally home. I missed him and so did the kids.

             Because Damien didn't give up his boys and they couldn't find anything else to put on him, he was released earlier today. It's crazy because we were so scared of him missing the birth of our babies.

"I love you". He whispers pulling me into a tight embrace.

"I love you more, I'm just happy you are home".

"Me too, I missed you, the kids and basically everyone".

"Did you enjoy your welcome home party?".

"I loved it". He smiles.

           I get up to get myself cleaned up. I then feel water running down my legs and look down. My eyes grow big as I realized my water broke. The twins were coming.

"Damien?". I call to him.

"Yes baby?".

"Grab the baby bags, my water just broke".

I jump out my sleep. Cold sweat washing my entire body. This wasn't the first time I had a sex dream about Damien and it isn't going to be the last. This dream was more vivid than the others though.

I had the twins five years ago. Damien hasn't been released from Prison yet and I honestly haven't been the same since he left. It was like a part of me felt empty and not in a good way.

He wanted me to break off the engagement and go on with my life but I didn't see that happening. I am raising two, nine year olds and two, five year olds. Plus on top of that, I sometimes have to pull a 14 hour shift at the hospital.

If it wasn't for Shantel, my dad and his wife, then I don't know how I would be able to manage the way I do. Every morning was hectic , trying to get Nas, Gracie and the twins, Nolan and Noelani to school was even more chaotic.

Today was Saturday, and I finally have a day off from the hospital since we have been so short staffed lately. Shantel had some big surprise she had for me. Her Husband, Nicolas was going to take the kids to the Zoo and then to my dads house.