Chapter 3

——MX Dorms third person pov——

"Hyungwon hurry up we need to leave in a minute" Wonho called up the stairs as the other members gathered in the hall. Each one putting on shoes and doing up coats.

"Have you got the bags" Shownu called out as he came down the stairs followed by the taller member.

"Yep all here, plus I brought this too!" Minhyuk pulled out, one of his many whale plushies.

"Min, do you really need to bring that?" Changkyun responded taking it from him.

"Hey, someone might like it" he whined pulling it back from the younger member.

Shownu counted all the bags before ushering the boys out to the car.

As they all made there way into the vehicle, their were mixed emotions in the air.

"I really hope we can help them, i can't even begin to imagine what it must be like" Jooheon said as he leaned onto wonhos shoulder.

"It'll be okay joo, we've got this" Hyungwon said as he looked towards the back seat through the mirror. He turned the engine on and the band made their way across the city the hospital.

————Time Skip —— Hospital———

The boys had spent most of the day with some of the victims of the attack, those who survived in the audience. But they still hadn't met kihyun. The boy they were most afraid to talk too.

However the boy didn't even realise that his idols were even here yet.

"Knock knock, how are you doing this afternoon?" Chaeyoung chimed as she walked into the boys room.
"The usual, although I managed to read a few more cards" He was currently sat in his pijamas, lying on his bed looking through the heaps of sympathy cards.

Chaeyoung noted that his eyes were bloodshot and that his lunch was still untouched next to his bed

"Kyun you don't have to do that, it's still fresh I know it can be hard" She exhaled and moved down onto his bed. Getting closer she could see the tear marks on his cheeks, but he still smiled.

"It's fine it's fine." He replied "Anyway I don't think it's dinner time yet, what are you doing here?" He moved his pijama sleeves down to make sweater paws wiping his cheeks in the process.

"Well actually you have some visitors today? Do you want to see them? You don't have to?"

"I- Who are they?" His lips went into an unintentional pout as he looked up at the nurse.

She could feel how uneasy and confused he was, so she placed her hand on his leg that was under the soft blue blankets.

"Don't worry they aren't family, just people who you might know" She moved off the bed. "I just have to speak to them first but do you wanna? I am sure it'll cheer you up ?"

"I said I'm fine. But I could use some company." He looked back down at his blankets. Fumbling with his hands.

"Okay i'll go grab them now, Kihyun don't worry okay" She quickly walked out the door pulling it shut behind her. Leaving the brown haired boy alone again in the room, to which he was sat wandering who had come to visit.

Meanwhile chaeyoung was waiting a couple of steps away from his room ready to brief the boys.

She was pulling the board from the wall running through his details as she heard unfamiliar voices walking in her direction. 

Looking up she was greeted with 6 pairs of eyes, each one looking hopeful towards her.

"Hello you must be chaeyoung, I am shownu this is wonho, jooheon, changkyun, minhyuk and wonho. We're here too see kihyun."

"Nice to meet you, yes I am I just wanted to brief you before you went in to meet him" She took out her hand and shook the members one by one.

"Okay so well he's physically doing okay, and his arms and legs are healing faster than expected. However his mental state is unclear, he is often not eating and kihyun also doesn't talk about how he feels or anything surrounding him about why he's here. So please be careful with what you say and if you find anything out please let us know." The boys faces changed and this time they looked lost, unsure on how to handle the situation.

"also please don't bring up yugeom, we still haven't told him he passed away"

"Why didn't you tell him?" Minhyuk cut her off looking a little annoyed at the information.

"Look it's been difficult we've only just got him talking properly we don't want to step back on ourselves"

She didn't hear what he had replied as he muttered under his breath moving towards the tallest member.

"Is that all we should know?" Jooheon asked looking towards the door he presumed was kihyuns.

"Yeah, please go ahead"  She nodded towards the door they all were now looking at.