Chapter 21

Shownu POV —-

Waking up, from the best nights sleep i've ever had, I found kihyun sleeping on my chest. His hands gripping onto me.

His fringe was stuck to his forehead and his lips were in a pout. He looked adorable, I didn't want to move and wake him, so I ran my hands through his hair and down his back feeling the warmth of his body.

I turned my head to look out the window and watched as the sun was just about to rise, the suns rays hitting the sea causing it to illuminate the blue waters.

"Mhhhmmm" Kihyun groaned from under neath me, his eyes starting to open.

I laughed as I watched the boy scrunch up his face slowly stirring from his slumber.

"Morning Kyun~" I hummed removing his hair from his hair tucking it behind his ears.

"What time is it" He asked turning his head from facing me to lying back down on my chest again.

"It's" I looked over to the bedside table clock "9am, don't worry about getting up just yet" I reached around and placed my arms round his torso.

"I don't wanna anyway" He hummed.

"do you want me to go make some breakfast?" I asked.

"Mmm" He moaned.

I reached round his body and gently placed him down on the bed. I planted a quick kiss on his head before sliding out of bed and out the bedroom door.
To my surprise changkyun and wonho were eating breakfast together and currently wonho was feeding kyunie pancakes.

As I got closer wonho noticed "Good morning hyung" He called.

"Morning you two, sleep well?" kyunie asked.

"Yeah, and now I'm going to attempt at making some breakfast for everyone"

"You mean for kihyun?" Wonho smirked.

I playfully hit his arm, and walked round towards the fridge. But as I was looking for food to cook I realised I didn't know what to cook and i'm not even very good at this.

"Hyung do you want us to help or do it?" Changkyun laughed.

"No I can do it" I reached out grabbing the pancake mixture and oil for the frying pan.

"Okay well if you need any help just shout we're going to get ready and wake the others" I nodded to them both as I watched them walk out.

————-

Okay so I realised I shouldn't be allowed to cook currently the panacake was blackening and wasn't lifting from the pan.

The fire alarm starting to ring and the boys all came running from their rooms into the kitchen.

"HHYUNG what happened ?!" Jooheon called out.

"We told you if you wanted to help to shout" Wonho took the pan from my hand laughing as hyungwon was flapping the alarm.

By the time they had cooled the kitchen down and the smoke had left the room thanks to minhyuk, opening the windows, everyone was gathered in the room.

"What were you trying to cook? Your the worst out of all of us" Hyungwon laughed tapping me on the shoulder.

"I tried making it for kyun, pancakes"

I looked over to kihyun and he was smiling rubbing his eyes "You didn't have too, plus I can cook I could have helped"

"You were sleeping I didn't want to wake you"  I watched as he showed of his box smile

"aw well i will help next time" He offered.

——————Third POV—————

"It's my turn kyunie" Wonho ran towards the member picking him and dunking him straight into the sea.

Minhyuk laughed as he watched the wet haired younger run out towards wonho barking and shaking his hair like a dog.