Chapter 33

The next few weeks went by so fast each member becoming closer to kihyun, talking and hanging out as if they were friends for years.

but there was always someone watching
every meal out, every walk out and about, every where they went..

Shownu was still planning on asking kihyun to be his boyfriend officially but was struggling with his inner thoughts as to whether kihyun was ready.

but would he have the chance

——————————————————-

"Kihyun ah~" Shownu sung as he slipped into the kitchen wrapping his arms around the younger. "Why are you cooking again we could just order something?"

Kihyun giggled as he felt shownu leave a kiss on the side of his neck "It's okay I wanted to make something you had a busy day today"

The younger could feel the olders smile on his neck "Ah but you did too, I saw some of the photos you took of us. Starship said you did a great job for your first shoot."

Kihyun felt the heat get to his cheek at the compliment from shownu. Before replying "Ahh but it's because you all looked so handsome" He whispered.

Shownu planted a kiss on his cheek, taking his arm of him. "Your cuter though" He laughed. Sticking his finger in the mixture, and quickly putting it into his mouth as kihyun hit his arm gesturing him to stop.

"Can you go grabe the others this is almost done" He pouted.

"Of course, haha has anyone ever told you that you look like a hamster when you pout" Shownu poked the boys lip.

"Oiii no they haven't and I do not" Kihyun folded his arms.

"Aww is someone grumpy~" Shownu cooed.

"I'm not"

"You are"

Kihyun just shook his head, rolling his eyes still stood with his arms folded.

"Hmmm well I guess i'll have to do this" Shownu spidered his fingers along the younger boys torso.

Kihyun started to giggle, hitting at shownu's hands and trying to get out of his grip.

"Hmm are you still grumpy?" he teased. Now tickling kihyun's sides with one hand while grabbing his hands with the other.

"nohahahanooohaha stoppphahahaakskdks please hahahah" Kihyun was laughing harder trying to escape. His face and ears bright pink, as he was struggling to get his words out.

Shownu changed their position, sliding behind the younger wrapping his arms tightly around kihyun.

He stopped his movements as he rested his head on kihyun who was trying to get his breath back.

"You are so cute kihyun ah"

"no...I....am...not" He managed to get out as he still was recovering.

"Mmm?" The oldest question bringing one his hands back on to kihyun's side.

"Okay! Okay!" He quickly agreed. "Please not again, at least give me time to recover" He whined pushing himself out of shownu's strong grip.

"Time to recover? You make it seem like you like it kyun?" Shownu questioned, his eyebrows raised.

He watched as the boy in front of him began to become flustered and pink again, however he decided not to question him again and leave it at least till after dinner.

"Is the food almost ready?" An excited minhyuk leaped into the kitchen.

His jumper lying just below his shorts, his hair bouncing as he ran to see what was cooking.

"Yeah it's done, please can you get the others. Shownu was supposed to" He looked at the older again squinting his eyes. "But he wouldn't leave me alone" He stuck his tongue out.

"Aish what have you done to him, he's never clingy not even with me" Minhyuk flicked his hair.

They all laughed at minhyuk's sassy remarks as he left the room calling for the others.

"We can talk about this later" Shownu went and whispered in kihyun's ear as he left the room.

Kyun just shuddered at his friends deep voice and hot breath hitting his ear.

He ignored the comment, grabbing plates and putting out the food. Shownu just laughed walking out of the kitchen to help set up the living room.

"Do you want a hand kyun" Wonho smiled walking in.

"Yes please can you take these through" He motioned towards the meals.

"Of course, it smells amazing by the way" he said taking out the food.

"What is it?" Hyungwon asked, rubbing his eyes also entering the room.

"Food" Kihyun shortly answered smirking.

"You should be a comedian" Hyungwon sarcastically stated. "Hey are you alright your face is all red?" Hyungwon tucked the hair out of kihyun's face.

"Ahh im fine I just get hot cooking" He answered.

"Especially if shownu is in the room" Wonho whispered to hyungwon a little too loud. As he grabbed another couple of plates.

"Hey!" Kihyun shouted "Do you want to eat" He quickly chucked a bit of tomato at hoseok.

Hyungwon laughed grabbing the last two plates.
The three of them walking out into the lounge going to sit where the other members were already tucking into the meal at the table.