Chapter 11

—Third POV—

Shownu was never that good at taking hints from girls, especially ones that were trying to get to him. Right now he was completely oblivious to the fact chaeyoung was trying to get his number.

"Oh I um I'm sorry my company doesn't allow us to give our numbers out in case fans leak them" He knew he could 100% give it to her but being his awkward self he couldn't bring himself to give it to her.

However she brought it replying "Okay, now worries. Anyway I have to go and see another patient enjoy your holiday and look at kihyun he needs the support" She flicked her hair of her shoulders and wandered to the elevator.

Shownu header into the room, seeing his members sat around kihyun on the bed discussing the plan for tomorrow.

"Okay but can you pleaseee tell me where we are going I hate surprises" Kihyun whined.

"No kyunn, it's a surprise. But i'll give you
one hint it's far from here and it's" Minhyuk was about to continue, but jooheon cut him off. "Min stop right now, you'll spoil it. I knew it would be a mistake telling you"

Shownu chuckled causing the boys on the bed, to turn their heads towards him.

"Good afternoon Kihyun" He calles out.

"Good afternoon" The smaller boy on the bed giggled looking down in his lap.

"Okay well we have everything we need, I think . Are you ready Kyun?" Shownu asked.

"Yeah everything is on the table" The boy got off his bed walking over to the two suitcases and grabbing the letter too.

"Here let me take them" Jooheon said walking over and taking one of the cases. Wonho grabbing the other both men heading out of the door.

"I'll take these" Minhyuk laughed grabbing kihyuns plushies and running out the room following the other two members.

"What's that?" Shownu asked pointing the paper kihyun was gripping onto.

"Oh it's for yugeom, i wanted to give it to him before I left" He looked up at shownu, who's expression was unclear.

"I can take it to one of the nurses if you want?" He offered.

"Sure they wouldn't let me give it to him anyway, they never do" He responded handing him the letter before walking out the door. Quickly turning back to get a glimpse of the room that had been his hole for the last couple of weeks. Then quickly skipping out the room to the other members who were located just outside the elevator.

The oldest member stood for a second holding the letter, he knew if he gave it to the nurses they'd just bin it claiming it was better for kihyun's health.

So he just folded it in his pocket, feeling a small pit of guilt form in his stomach. He wanted to tell Kihyun at the start when he found out that the boys friend had passed away too, but now he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Exiting the room he walked towards the end of the corridor, were he was met with the rest of the guys.

"Ready?" He asked kihyun placing an arm round his shoulder.

"I think so" The younger replied. Scrunching his nose, and shaking a little as they walked into the elevator.