Chapter 29

— Kihyun POV—

— Kihyun POV—

I was sat across from shownu, waiting for him to finish texting, before we could leave. He looked extra good today, so I quickly took out my phone snapping a photo.

"What are you going kyun?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Nothing" I giggled, locking my phone placing it back in my pocket.

"Hmmm.. sure come on, we can go now" He got up off the couch walking to the front door. I followed after him, shuffling out the door way and down the path. I was trying to guess where we were going but I didn't recognise this area at all.

"Shownu is this that important cant we just grab food and go back and watch movies" I whined grabbing onto his arm. He let out a chuckle, wrapping his hand around mine.

"Kyun trust me look we're almost here it isn't far" He pointed to the tall looking building.

As we approached the building he whipped out his phone, pulling up some messages. I looked over his shoulder to get a closer glimpse, to which I only saw a set of numbers which I presumed was the code to unlock  the doors to the place.

As we reached the entrance shownu let go of me and punched the numbers into the pin box, I looked away still figuring out what we were doing here.

Thats when I noticed a lady in uniform carrying a pile of mail, she was heading towards us and looked like she was struggling.

**Door Unlocked **

I heard the electronic voice state, looking behind me shownu was opening up the black doors.

I was about to turn and follow when I heard the last getting closer. "Here hyunwoo you go in let me see if she needs help"

"Hey are you okay?" I asked as she was now only a few feet in front of me.

I heard her laugh, a familiar noise. "My gosh no, I am fine but please can you hold the door open for me. I don't think I have enough hands" She nodded to the door we just unlocked.

I couldn't see her face as her cap was too low casting a shadow on her skin.

"Oh yeah of course" I shook my head pulling the door from shownu, who was still waiting, and pulling the door open further.

She came quickly past us, forming a slight bow "Thank you so much, I don't know what I would have done haha" She laughed too enthusiastically.

I don't know what it was about her but suddenly she gave me a bad feeling, my stomach becoming nauseous.

"You welcome" Shownu shouted back, as she had now already made it into the building and off down a corridor.

I brushed the feeling off looking towards shownu who was now walking into the hall too.

As I followed him in, i noticed the building was made of smaller looking rooms and offices almost.

He led me towards an elevator, pushing the button signalling to go up.

"Where are we?" I asked

"Just wait, we're almost there" He took my hand again leading me into the lift as the doors began to open.

We laughed at the ridiculous music playing from the mechanical room, as we slowly began to move upwards.

The doors soon opened shownu leaving the room at level 7. "Here this way we're almost there"

"Okay?" I questioned.

As we walked out the lift, we made our way down a little corridor that was quiet compared to the noise of the entrance.

"This is kyunnie's studio" He pointed to one of the doors in the hall as we walked past. "This one here is jooheons studio" He pointed the next door.

"Now this one is yours and to your right is the last one it's minhyuk's"

"You got me a studio? Why? Shownu I don't—
Before I could finish he opened the door, revealing a scene I couldn't of even imagined.

Inside was a huge tripod with a camera, lighting panels and pods, a small white desk, different coloured back drops. The walls and ceilings were painted white, with all the extra accessories and camera parts laid out on another smaller desk.

"This is for you, for your new job"

"New job But I didn't apply to any?"

"Starship are taking you on, your our new photographer. Not only that but your more specificity my one" He winked nudging my shoulder, to which I blushed.

I walked further into the room exploring all the equipment and seeing what it did.

"Do you like it all ? Sorry this is probably a lot to take in?" I heard him say from behind me.

"No no shownu this is wow did you organise all this?"

"well not just me the members too, we really want to support you kihyun for a long a time. Your like family now"

Hearing his last sentence brought tears to my eyes, which I quickly brushed away using shownu's jumper.

"Now there is another place I want to take you too, but it's a little bit further."

Where else could he be implying.

"Sure, now? or later?"

"We can go now I think this one is more important. Come let's go."

——————

Shownu had called a taxi once we left the building, he told the driver the location which was too the most beautiful park.

As we got out and headed to the gates, I slowly began to realise where we were.

The cemetery.

Shownu noticed my discomfort, and gripped my hand harder. "We don't have to go in, I just thought you'd want to since—

"I need to say goodbye, I have been thinking about it I just didn't know when"

He nodded in response as we walked hand in hand down the stone path, I observed all the coloured flowers and neatly trimmed bushes.

"It's peaceful here don't you think" I asked

"Beautiful" He quietly replied as we stopped in front of a line of graves, that looked freshly made.

————-