Chapter 28

Kihyun Pov —

I slowly began to wake up, my arm stretching out to reach shownu. As I tapped on the bed sheets I looked over my shoulder to see that shownu was no longer there. I quickly rubbed the sleep out my eyes calling out to him to see if he was outside "Shownu ? Shownu ?... Hyunwoo?" I shouted.

I heard someone walk towards the bedroom door, they opened it revealing a very tired looking changkyun "Kihyun are you okay? He walked closer ruffling his hair.

"Ah Im okay but where is hyunwoo?"

"He went out this morning but I think he'll be back-

Before he could finish his sentence the front door bleeped indicating someone was entering. We both heard a deep hello which caused us to laugh.

"I spoke to soon" Changkyun said as he walked out the room bumping into shownu on his way out "Moneing hyung" he stated before going off.

Shownu nodded in response as he walked into the room, he was dressed smartly, holding a bag of food and a drink.

"I brought you these" He stated, pulling out pastry's from the bag. "Did you sleep well?" He walked over to my side of the bed sitting down beside me.

I leaned up "Yeah it was good, would be better if I woke up next to you. But thank you" I took the drink from his hand taking a sip. "Where did you go?"

"Oh I just had to talk to one of the detectives. He was nice, I told him about your dream." I nodded indicating him to continue. "He said he'll take it up but i'm not sure if it will help"

"Oh well it was worth a shot anyway" I smiled looking up at him.

He leaned in kissing my forehead, but before I could pull him back minhyuk pulled up at the door.

"Whyyy, hyung! You never bring me breakfast" He whined crossing his arms and pouting. "It's not fair"

"Minhyuk ya, can you get out" He laughed grabbing a bear by pillow and launching it at him.

"You don't have to be so rude" He whined. Jooheon appearing next to him. His head resting in the older boys shoulder.

"Why are your whining?" Jooheon asked.

"Shownu brought kyun breakfast but not me" Minhyuk pointed at the pastry in my hand.

"Aish min, come" He dragged the boy from the door frame "I'll go get you some" He took the younger's hand leading him out the door way.

"This is why I love you" I heard minhyuk reply, causing me to look at shownu.

Are they dating? Did I miss something?

Shownu chuckled and placed a hand on my leg "They are pretty cute right?" he got up from the bed. "Finish your food, then get dressed I wanna take you out today" He smiled.

"Hyunwoo we've been back not even 24 hours yet"

"And, It's important please" he  jumped trying his best to show aegyo.

I laughed at his embarrassing behaviour before replying "Fine, can I wear one of your hoodies though?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask just take them" He shower his smile again before exiting the room too.