Chapter 5

Shutting the door, the boys walked away from kihyun's room. Hyungwon and changkyun walking over to a near by doctor leaving the others to converse between them.

"Did you feel how skinny he was? god i feel so bad" Wonho said clinging onto minhyuk next to him.

"Mm we have to be able to do something for him, anything to help" Minhyuk replied.

"But how? none of us have ever been through something like this" Jooheon spoke out.

"We have to make him trust us, then we can build on that and hopefully help? I don't know" the leader quietly said, shaking his head.

"How can we make him trust us, when we've already lied to him" Wonho moved to the side letting changkyun and hyungwon come into the small circle they had made in the corridor.

"She said we can come back tomorrow, anytime as he doesn't get visitors as well... you know why" the tallest member spoke.

"okay well that's sorted then, let's head back to the dorms and get some rest. I think we should get here earlier tomorrow so we can spend more time with him" The leader then proceeded to walk down the hall, the rest following him peering through windows of other patients and going into quiet conversation.

————————-Time skip till their back at the dorms——-

"I can't get his smile and him out of my head" shownu announced leaning back on the couch. The members who we're currently devouring the last bits of the food turned to look at the older .

"Hyung you look exhausted, by him do you mean kihyun?" Jooheon asked.

"mm, I read a bit about him online, how he was a huge fan of ours etc and just I really wanna help him recover"

"How long has he been in there?" Changkyun asked. Pulling out his phone, looking at something on his screen.

"What does this have to do with what I just said kyunie?" Shown, exhaled getting up from his seat.

"Wait! what if we took him away or like holiday or anything so he can have a chance to breathe?" The younger shouted.

"Kyunie we don't even know the guy" Hyungwon said.

"But what if we tried, look shownu is right we should help him recover i mean really help him. He's lost his friends and family. The only thing he has left is us" The youngest was now also stood up facing shownu and looking at the rest of his peers.

"Your right, so where do we start? Shall we speak to our manager ?"

"yeah won, i'll call him in a bit a and talk to him. See what he suggests" Wonho spoke cleaning some of the mess off the table.

To which the others also responded too moving to pick up packets and clear space.

"Okay well then this is sorted, let's let wonho call the manager. Prepare for tomorrow-

shownu was cut off by minhyuk who jumped in "maybe i should bring him more of the plushies he seemed to like the whale?"

The other laughed at his ability to stay positive and upbeat when discussing topics like this.

"Well he's a fan he most likely know's about twotuckgom, why don't we ask him which bear is his favourite and bring him one" Jooheon said walking into the kitchen to put the plates away.

"I bet it's mine" Hyungwon said following jooheon into the other room.

The rest of the members just bickering over who they think is the favourite, whilst wonho walked out the room dialling starship.

After a couple of minutes, wonho joined the members who were arguing in the kitchen over the best gom.

However it went silent as the elder approached the room.

"What did he say?" Shownu asked.

"He said it's fine, just to be careful. Our schedules are postponed until further notice anyway as their is a technical issue back at the main building, something to do with the album production."

"Okay great, well let's get an early sleep and then go early tomorrow. leave here at 9am?" Shownu looked up everyone receiving nods of approval.

Each member made their way out of the room hoping that they could do something good for their younger fan.

But what they didn't know is that it wouldn't be so easy.