Chapter 17

--Shownu pov --

I pulled back my covers and dropped into bed, getting comfortable before I reached for my phone. 

Unlocking the device I started to scroll through the pictures I had taken, stopping at Kihyun's one. I smiled observing how he looked so adorable while he was using his camera, eveything about him was cute.

I mean what am I saying, I can't think of him like that- I mean it would be wrong- I don't even like guys- 

"Hyung" A small voice called from the door way, cutting me off from my thoughts. I looked up expecting to see one of the members but instead I was met with Kihyun's eyes, he had an oversized night shirt on hanging by his thighs, whilst his hair was all ruffled. 

"what's up kyun" I called out, wandering what he needed. 

"I..Um..well I cantsleepandiwanderedificouldsleepinhere" He played with his hands as he spoke too quickly for me to actually understand.

"Slow down Kihyun, please repeat" I sat up in bed. 

"please can I sleep in here tonight, I can sleep on the floor, I just don't like sleeping alone ever since well you-" 

"It's fine you don't have to explain yourself, and you are definitely not sleeping on the floor don't be silly" I watched as he still stood in the same place rubbing his arm. "Come here" I pulled back the blanket next to me indicating to him that he could get in. 

He slowly shuffled over jumping in next to me and lying down "Thanks Hyung" He whispered as he led his head onto the pillow. 

"Anytime, sleep well" I replied watching as his chest slowly began to rise and fall as his breathing relaxed. 

His eyes were shut and he looked so peaceful lying there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel the warmth of the sun's rays hitting my skin before I had even opened my eyes. Slowly I opened them to which I saw a small frame curled up next to my torso next to me, how could I forget that kihyun had come and slept with me too. 

I sat up in bed looking over at him, his cheeks were puffy and pink, his hands crossed against his chest in little fists. He looked so small, pretty adorable too. 

Without hesitation I brushed some of his hair out of his face and rubbed his arm, being careful not to wake him, however before I could try and wake him there was a knock from the door. 

"Ah Hyung your awake, breakfast is here" Wonho said as he opened the door, I went to go and wake up the younger but before I could "Leave him, we will save some for him" Wonho said pointing at kyun. 

I got up from the bed careful not to distrupt kihyun from his sleep, then I made my way out the door, being greeted with the strong smell of pancakes and fruit coming from the lounge. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days continued very similar to one and another, each morning they would all gather for breakfast before they went out for the day, then going back out for dinner each night. 

They had gotten closer with one another and almost forgot why they were here in the first place until shownu had left something out in his suitcase. 

Kihyun didn't mean to be intrusive or even look through his things but Minhyuk had asked kihyun to go grab a pair of shorts for shownu as himself and the rest of the band were in the swimming pool by the spa and he had forgotten to pack an extra pair of shorts. However whilst kihyun was looking he found a letter hidden right at the bottom of the case. 

Pulling it out he noticed the handwriting was his own and in fact the letter  was addressed to Yugeom, this was what he had written to his friend before he had left the hospital. He remembered giving it to shownu before he had left.