Chapter 32

Kihyun smiled as he locked his phone putting it into his pocket

Kihyun smiled as he locked his phone putting it into his pocket. Changkyun had spent the day with him getting closer as friends and eating lunch at a local restaurant.

As they were walking down the street kihyun looked over to the boy next to him looking at his phone screen.

Changkyun was messaging someone named "Bunny🐰💞"

He knew he shouldn't look but couldn't help but turn his head further trying to snoop.

"Im glad you had a nice day kyuniee"

"Me too i'll see you in a minute baby we're almost there"

He watched as the member was about to send another message however changkyun had noticed kihyun reading. Looking up staring straight at him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to i-" Kihyun panicked

Chamgkyun just laughed turning his phone off too "It's fine, you were just curious"

"Is it your girlfriend" He asked

"Haha no well it's my boyfriend .. hoseok" He smiles facing the younger. He was slightly taken back by surprise.

"Oh I didn't expect that" He awkwardly laughed itching his neck " Sorry I didn't think you well you know"

Changkyun laughed again hitting the older's arm, before wrapping his arm around kihyun's neck.

"It's fine~ We've been together for almost a year we've managed to keep it hidden so don't worry"

They carried on bouncing down the street, laughing and joking with each other until they reached the front door of their home.

Changkyun punched in the pin to the door, waiting for it to bleep indicating it was unlocked. As they stepped in they could smell the strong sweet smell of fried chicken.

"We're home" He called out removing his shoes, kihyun standing behind him mimicking the other.

"There better be chicken left, I swear to god" Kihyun raced in front of changkyun heading straight to the  lounge.

To his disappointment, there was just empty take away boxes and a guilty looking jooheon sat next to a less innocent minhyuk and hyungwon.

"I did try.." shownu stated as he walked into the lounge, wonho following behind.

"What will we eat now" Kihyun whines clinging onto shownu's arm.

"I'll order some more just for you"

"Ew stop flirting in front of me" Hyungwon gagged, before he got pushed by minhyuk.

"I'll order some more for them both, kyunie do you want the usual" Wonho asked chamgkyun.

"Of course" He smiled in return.

"Alright i'll give them a call now" Wonho walker away to another room. Leaving the group in the lounge.

"Why don't we put the TV on while we wait for their dinner, then watch a film after?" Jooheon proposed.

"Sounds like a plan" Shownu nodded, as himself and the others made them self comfy on the couch. Kihyun was sat next to hyungwon, whilst minhyuk had his head on the oldest members lap. Jooheon was still slumped on the floor next for the table.

"Ah what should we watch?" Hyungwon asked as he clicked on the remote.

"Whatever we can-"
The screen suddenly came on straight onto the main news channel.

*Breaking news, following the events of last month the investigation into the attack at the national dance centre has closed

*Breaking news, following the events of last month the investigation into the attack at the national dance centre has closed. The police as well as head detective park seonghwa have decided to stop investigations as no possible leads of have came to surface I quite from the police officer "This was a random and unplanned attack, there are no longer any leads. We are deeply sorry for everyone effected and our condolences are with the families of the victims" That's all for today's headlines, come back tomorrow at 9am for the latest updates*

Hyungwon turned the sound off, causing the whole room to go silent, their eyes all diverting to kihyun.

"Well I guess this is a good thing right?" He asked "If there are no suspects then were all safe and we have nothing to worry about" Kihyun looked towards them all.

"Exactly, this is good kihyun. You don't have to worry anymore"Minhyuk replied

if only they knew this was just the beginning of what was yet to come