Chapter 35

The boys were finishing off their conversations as shownu had headed over to the restaurant counter to pay for their meal.

By the time they had finished eating most of the other customers had left the building, leaving just themselves and a couple of other customers in the place.

"All done?" Hyungwon asked as hyunwoo headed over.

"Yeah all good" he replied. To which the boys all thanked him for paying as they slowly began to get out of their seats putting on their jackets.

—Shownu POV—

As everyone began to disperse out of the restaurant I quickly pulled changkyun to the side, wanting to check the details for the rest of the night again.

"Are you sure everything is set up? and the code is definitely 0514" I asked.

"Yes hyung, stop panicking" He laughed bumping into me. "Everything is how you wanted it, me and hoseok set it up perfectly don't worry okay?" He looked up at me.

"Sorry Im just really nervous i've never done this before"

"I don't get how your the oldest in our group yet so uncultured when it comes to dating and love. You amuse me" He winked before catching up with wonho at the door.

I took a deep exhale before walking to join them, I was planning on finally asking Kihyun out tonight and I wanted to make sure the evening when smoothly. My plan so far was already doing well, take kihyun to a nice restaurant pay for his meal, as well as the rest of the members which they forced me to do claiming  it was compensation for all the printing they did for me. Which was deserving as I had asked them to print out and hang over 200 photos of myself and kihyun as well him with the rest of the members in kyunnies studio.

Which is where I was taking Kihyun next.

"Shownu?" Kihyun softly called.

I looked towards him as he was holding the door open for me, cutting me from my thoughts.

"Thanks" I smiled taking the door from him and exiting too.

We walked in a comfortable silence a few yards away from the others, just taking in the night sky.

"Wow it's really pretty tonight, the sky is so clear" Kihyun pointed up.

"Almost as pretty as you kyun"

"Shut up, stop being cheesy" He laughed.

"Haha but you're correct it's almost perfect"

"Almost?" Kihyun questioned.

"There is one extra thing that could make it perfect" I looked down at him stopping in my path.

"Oh what's that?" He looked intrigued.

"Close your eyes" I whispered coming close to his ear. He blushed, his lips forming a smile.

I leant down and brushing my lips against his, as I placed one hand on his hip the other one grazing his neck my fingertips sitting in his hair.

He kissed back as soon as I pushed harder, his lips tasted so sweet, almost addicting. I didn't want to stop, everything about him was suddenly drawing me in.

I felt his hands push against my chest as he broke the kiss, I opened my eyes meeting his gaze. His pupils were blown, cheeks a crimson colour.

"We should stop, we're in public hyunwoo" He whispered. He giggled looking at the boys who were suspiciously looking away from us ahead.

"Fine but can we finish this later?" I teased.

He just rolled his eyes taking my hand and walking up to catch up with my members.

As we stopped in front of them I pulled kihyun closer to my side before speaking "Thanks for a lovely evening guys but I have something I want to show kihyun before we go back"

They all nodded minhyuk doing the most obvious wink before playfully patting my arm. "Have fun kihyun, tell me the details later" He said before being dragged away by jooheon.

"Where are we going?" Kihyun wandered as we began to head to the studio.

"You'll see soon"

——————————————-

Kihyun POV

"Shownu why are we here" I gestured as we walked down the familiar hallway, passing by jooheons studio and my own.

I watched as shownu stood in front of changkyuns door entering his pin code.

"Hyung, why are you going into kyunnies studio?" I asked watching as it unlocked further adding to my confusion.

He still didn't say anything, just turning to me reaching out his hand as he opened the door pulling me in.

"I really don't-" I began to speak, but cut myself off as i took in the room.

Changkyuns office was completely transformed. Fairy lights surrounded the room, that were attached with photos of myself and shownu a few of the boys too. Candles were being lit as shownu dashed round the room, as well as the small cakes that were situated on the middle desk. It looked so pretty, "Hyunwoo did you do all of this ? For me?" I gasped as he turned around from lighting to notice he was holding a small blue box in his hand.

"Kihyun come closer" He said holding out his spare hand. As soon as I took it he quickly pulled me closer to him, his hand coming and tucking the hair out of my face and around my ear.

"I know we met in the worst circumstances, but ever since i laid eyes on you I knew you were someone special. I never thought of picturing myself with a guy but you are the most important and perfect factor in my life and I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I starred into his eyes seeing them water a little bit, which made me get emotional.

I was so grateful for everything him and the rest of the boys did for me but shownu was something special. I wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't for him.

"I could write a million songs but I know it's not enough" He chimed singing his own song, then laughing as his own cringe ness.

We both held onto each other's hands laughing at him.

"What I want to say is will you be my boyfriend" He asked.

"Ye- Before I could finish, somebody crashed through the door.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW" They screamed at us.

I started at shownu in shock reaching to put my hands up above my head, watching as hyunwoo did the same.

The person standing in front of us was holding a gun dressed in all black with a mask covering their face.
They shut the door behind them, before lowering the gun.

I couldn't move, too terrified in case they'd shoot. Who was this ? We're they going to hurt us ? was this a set up by the rest of the members.?