Chapter 13

"Guys come on is this blindfold really necessary?" Kihyun wines as they were walking through the airport. Jooheon and Minhyuk giggling on both sides of his arm, guiding him towards the check in desk.

"Yes it is kyun we want it to be a surprise" Minhyuk laughed.

Kihyun groaned from under the blind fold, still trying to guess where they were going.

"Okay our desk is here guys, me and wonho will go check in the bags if you want to wait here" Shownu said, pushing the trolly with all the luggage on towards the back of the que.

Wonho followed behind, leaving the rest of them standing away from the line.

"Ahh kihyun stop peaking, it'll ruin it"

"How are you supposed to hide where we're going when we're on the plane?"

Jooheon and Minhyuk looked at each other, before hyungwon cut in.

"We will stick headphones on you, honestly you shouldn't be worried you'll love it"  He stated.

——————-

"Kihyun open your mouth, I promise this is food and i'm not poisoning you" Changkyun called out from besides the blind boy. He was trying to feed him some of his chicken.

"You better not be, otherwise this trip is going to be short" He laughed, opening his mouth up wide waiting for the food.

Shownu watched the whole time from behind their seats, taking notes of how comfortable the boy had become around the members.

————————-

Once they had gotten of the plane and into the cab, kihyun had tried making a million guesses as to where they could be but everytime they all denied even if he had gotten close.

"Okay here we are sir" The cab driver said pulling up to their home for the next two weeks.

"Thank you" They all collectively called out, each one hoping out the taxi, wonho was guiding kihyun out whilst the others were helping to unpack the boot.

"Can I take this off now?" The still sightless boy asked.

"Nope not till we're inside" Wonho pulled kihyun closer to their house.

The boys now wheeling the suitcases up to the front door, "wow this is so much better then I thought it would be" Jooheon called out taking in the beautiful views from around them.

"I know right it's insane" Hyunwon said pushing his sunglasses on top of his head.

"Is everyone ready" Shownu gripped the door handle "3...2....1" Wonho pulled the blindfold of kihyun and let the boy be pulled inside by the eldest member.

There were multiple gasps and noises of joy as they walked into the ocean view lot where they would be staying.

A huge kitchen, a comfortable living room with ocean views surrounding the main section of the house.

"guys this is too much, I...I don't know what to say...thank you" Kihyun whispered still in awe of the place.

"You don't have to thank us kyun" Minhyuk walked over to him ruffling his hair.

"How many rooms are there" Changkyun asked looking up to the corridor which he presumed led to the bedrooms.

"There's three rooms. Two rooms with double bed and one with three single beds"  Shownu answered, looking at everyone.

"Okay so should me and hyung go together, jooheon and minhyuk, then kihyun hyungwon and changkyun can go into the single ones?" Wonho asked looking at everyone for approval.

"Sounds good to me, that okay with you kihyun?"

—-Kihyun POV—-

"Yeah it's fine! Thank you" I replied, a little disappointed that I wasn't with shownu.

"Great well let's go unpack and then meet down here in an hour to look round the villa and island" Wonho said as he looked down at his watch, making sure to note the time.

"We're on an island?" I asked still confused as to where we are exactly.

"Ah sorry were in Bora Bora, and because of the time we picked we've been told were the only guests here for the next two weeks too" Jooheon smiled, taking his suitcase towards his room.

"Common kihyun I wanna go unpackkkk" Chamgkyun whined pulling on my sleeve, I grabbed my bag and followed him and hyungwon into our room.

The room was beautiful it had a balcony that led to steps right into the ocean, an en shite that looked brand new and three baskets of snacks placed at the ends of our beds.

"This is amazing right? I can't believe this is ours for a while" Hyungwon asked as he placed his suitcase on his bed and began to unpack.

"Yeah it's truly unbelievable, I really am grateful for all this" I looked up at both boys showing a grateful smile. 

Then I joined changkyun on the floor next to our beds and began to unpack.