Chapter 6

—-Time skip to the next day/ morning——

"Morning kyun" A chirpy voice called out, walking into the boys room.

She watched as a the soft brown locks of the boys hair appeared from the mountain of blankets consuming him.

"Did you sleep well?" She walked over to his table taking the leftovers from yesterday and replacing them with orange juice and cereal.

"Yeah, actually how long was I asleep for?" He yawned at the end, rubbing his eyes and siting up in bed.

"Just over ten hours, Which is good I don't think you've slept that long since you were admitted here" The nurse finished setting up his breakfast, before heading out the door. "Make sure you finish your breakfast kihyun, you need your energy."

"Why it's not like i'm going anywhere" This time he was fully sat up, his new whale in his arms with the pijama top slightly risen showing his tummy.

"Kihyun don't you remember?" She smiled at his heart warming state. "You have visitors again this morning?" Before walking out of the door closing it behind her.

——Kihyun's Pov ——-

How could I forget, the boys are coming again today.

why though I am not worth it, don't they have better things to do

I tried brushing the thoughts out of my head, and worked out what I should wear. But then I realised I needed to call for assistance to get out of bed, so instead I just sat put reaching over to grab the food chaeyoung had left.

I started drinking and it didn't rest well in my stomach so I ended up leaving it along with the cereal. The nurses would fuss but i don't want to start feeling sick, especially in front of the members.

As I was about to try and attempt to get out of bed and dress myself, I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I called out.

To which one of the male doctors walked in, Mr Kim, the one who normally helps me get dressed and washed. Apparently I am at too much of a "high risk" If I was to wash and dress myself as I could fall and cause further damage.

"Good morning, Kihyun. What do you want to wear today ?" He said walking over to the side of my bed. He placed an arm round my back and one under my legs picking me up with ease. Probably due to how much weight I had lost in the past couple of weeks being here and not snacking at home.

"That black too other there please" I pointed to my pile of clothes that were next to the chair in the room.

"Okay I'll grab that in a second" He said, placing me down onto the toilet seat, walking out the room to grab my garments.

I sighed looking down to my feet my bandages were rubbing on my skin and it was causing red marks around my skin. But before I could look closer at it Mr kim was already back in the bathroom holding my clothes for the day.

"Here we go, is there anything else you need?" He asked. I shook my head and returned a "Thank you".

"Okay well shout if you need a hand, i'll be waiting outside" He then shut the door to the bathroom leaving me to dress and freshen up.

^^ Kihyun's outfit ^^

——Third POV—-

Doctor Kim was waiting outside the bathroom, noticing how the patients food was basically untouched. He exhaled and grabbed the meal and walking outside the room putting it on the food stand to be taken away.

He started to wander if they were making any progress with the younger boy.

However he didn't have time to think much more on the subject as there was multiple nocks on the door and 6 now familiar faces appeared.

"Good morning Mr Kim"  Wonho said, which was followed by multiple bows and hellos from the other members.

"haha boys you don't have to be so formal! Please don't worry! But good morning, how are you
all this morning"

"We're good thank you, how is kihyun?" Shownu answered. Nodding his head to the empty bed in the room.

"Ah he's okay, just getting dressed he'll be out any minute. Actually would you mind keeping an ear open for him, I just have to check on another patient" The doctor asked heading over to the door.

"Yeah of course, no worries" Minhyuk states sitting down on the bed.

"Thank you, If he needs a hand please help and don't let him walk on his own" The medic then quickly exited the room going to tend to other patients.

Leaving the members in the room, hyungwon and changkyun walked over to the window observing the piles of sympathy cards.

Shownu was about to join them when he heard a small voice calling from behind the bathroom door.
"Mr Kim I'm done"

"kihyun ah, um he's gone to help someone else but he said we could help? Do you want me to come in?" Shownu was nos stood in front of the door hesitant to touch the handle.

"Oh um hi shownu hyung, eh yes please I'm not allowed to walk far on my own." The higher pitched boy called out.

Shownu respondes by opening the door, walking over to the small boy who was sat on the toilet seat clutching his pijamas.

The elder member couldn't help but smile at him, he looked so small, especially with the now rosy cheeks plastered on his face. Which he guessed was due to the fact he was the one helping him this morning not a doctor.

"Good morning" Shownu walked over to the other bending down to reach his height.

"hehe good morning hyung" The older placed a hand firmly behind kihyun and under his legs, picking him up just as easily as mr kim.

The smaller boy placed his hands on the oldest's chest, absorbing the smell and comfort of him. He wandered If he could have shownu do this everyday.