Chapter 8

A couple of weeks had passed and monsta x visited kihyun almost every day, if not every two. Even though some days not all members came, kihyun was still grateful for the company.

However one of the members mentioned about perhaps taking kihyun away or on holiday to take a break from the hospital as well as clearing his mind before going back to normal.

Right now the members were sat round one of the meeting tables in starships building discussing where and when to go. Along with is this a good idea..

"Personally I think this will be beneficial as you guys deserve a break as well as him, so there's no problems from us. However how do each of you feel" The managed asked looking at Hyungwon first.

"I think it'll be okay, we just have to be careful, keep our eyes open for anything" He answered which got responses of multiple nods and hums from the other members.

"I think we should talk to the doctors too to make sure they will definitely allow us, then we should book today?" Wonho asked resting back on his chair.

"Yeah, should we call up before we go see him today?" Shownu asked.

"Yeah I can if you want to, while you look at holidays in the next couple of the weeks?" Changkyun got out his chair grabbing his phone.

"Sure kyunie" Jooheon smiles at the youngest, watching as he walked out the door.

As changkyun, left to phone the hospital, the other members gathered closer together using jooheons laptop to search for places to go.

————At the ward———

"What time are they coming" Kihyun asked as he laid in bed, reading one of the books one of the staff has dropped off.

"I think around 1pm, why you excited?" The nurse winked smiling at him as she was updating the medicine next to his bed.

"No" He quickly responded looking straight back down the book in his hand.

The nurse didn't say anything else just softly laughing and walking out the room. Bumping into Mr Kim. "Ah chaeyoung, monsta x phoned asking if they could take kihyun on holiday for a while I said it was okay but i wanted to check with you?"

"Yeah, it seems okay as long as some one is in charge with his medication. His mental state seems to be improving which is a good sign, so i'm happy for that to happen"  She replied.

"Great well i'll let them know this afternoon" Mr kim walked away from the girl, disappearing into the ward staff room.

Although the conversation was short and away from the door, the patient still managed to hear.

—- Kihyuns POV—-

this is exactly what we need kyun, away from the hospital.. they trust us now. Barely even noticing you haven't been taking your medication.

I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out my head, but no matter how hard I tried they never left. It was getting worse each day but when the members were around it would go away, not for long though.

But they want to take me on holiday? Why?
How am I supposed to pay them back for this? I really couldn't except this.