Chapter 31

"Hyung, this isn't good. Look whoever the person is they know about you and Kihyun, you should let that detective know. Do you have his number!"

I nodded, pulling out my phone from my back pocket.

"Text him let him know, but also let's keep this between us hyung I don't want the boys to worry" He wrapped his arm around me.

"Is everything okay?" The youngest member walked in, fiddling with his piercing.

"Yeah we're fine are you alright?" Wonho pats his legs. To which kyunie comes and sits down resting his arms on the kitchen top.

"Mmm just tired" He whined. I looked over to hoseok who nodded towards my phone.
"Let me know if he says anything, hyung?"

"Yeah of course"

"And hyung don't forget we've go your back no matter what alright" I laughed hitting his shoulder as he was carrying out the younger.

I looked down to my phone sending a quick message to the detective, hoping that he could help somehow even though there was no evidence of the incident.

The other members slowly began to emerge in the kitchen bringing in plates and cutlery. I locked my device slipping it back into my pocket, going to help the others with washing up.

"Shownu aish, go see kyun we have got this" Minhyuk started putting the plates in the sink.

"I didn't agree to this" Jooheon whined, causing hyungwon to roll his eyes.

I laughed as jooheon stood there pouting, hyungwon grabbed the tea towel by the kettle and chucked it at him. The rag hitting him straight in the face.

"Hey Hyung!" He pulled it off his face. "Argh this is dirty too." He complained turning it into a ball and chucking it back at the elder.

"Your such a babie jooheony" Both kihyun and hyungwon laughed.

"Come here and help so that shownu can spend time with his boyfriend" Minhyuk lulled jooheon to his arm.

"He's not my boyfriend" I replied walking out the door.

"Not yet" I heard hyungwon call back. I just shook my head as I wandered down the corridor into my own room.

As I opened the door I was met with the most adorable sight.

He still had his make up on along with his beanie.
I sighed running my hand down his face, he just murmured in response.

Bending straight up i walked over to our bathroom grabbing the make up remover and wipes before heading back to kihyun.

I gently sat down on the sheets next to him placing the skin care products on the bed too. Then I slowly and gently removed the make up from his face being careful not to wake him, his eyeshadow cane off easily. However taking of his earrings was slightly harder and I could help but hold my breathe as I took the accessories off him too.

I placed them down on my bed side table gently pushing his body back so that he was laying down on the bed facing up.

Tip toeing back out the room placing the products back in the bathroom, I re entered the room to see kyun's eyes slowly beginning to open.

"Ah hyunwoo, what time is it?"

"Time for you to sleep" I laughed as I came and joined him again.

"Ah sorry I just wanted to take a quick nap while they washed up" He began to sit up. I placed my hand son his shoulder pushing him back into the covers.

"It's okay kyun, you had a busy day anyway" He relaxed in the pillows. "Come on lets get changed and we can cuddle for a while before we sleep? Hmm?"

He mumbled a response, that i didn't quite catch.

"What did you say Kihyun?"

"Can you help me, I can't be bothered to get up" He blushed closing his eyes, a pink tint appearing on his cheeks and ears. God he looked so cute.

I just laughed taking his beanie of his head ruffling his hair. I leant down and placed a small kiss on the end of his nose before replying "Of course if your comfortable? Do you want your pyjamas?"

He nodded in response covering his eyes with his hands. I quickly left once again running to his room for his clothes.

—- Kihyun POV —-

Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach now as I laid on the bed waiting for hyunwoo. Although we were close and I had seen him in minimal clothes he'd never seen me and I suddenly began too feel nervous.

"I'm back~" He cooed as he shut the door to his room.

I nodded in response, swallowing a little too hard.

"You sure you don't mind?" He asked.

"Of course" I whispered in response. To which he just smiled, his dimples showing.

I felt the dip in the bed as he sat next to my chest.

"Arms" He calls as he rolled up my t shirt, gently pulling it over my head.

I giggled as he flung the clothing across the room. We both then locked eyes realising the next piece of clothing was my trousers, I felt the tension appear between us.

— Third POV—

Shownu bent down beside the younger planting a kiss on his tummy, just before he began to unzip his trousers.

The younger shut his eyes, waiting for hyunwoo to finish undressing him.

Shownu pulled them jeans down to his ankles, tugging at the bottom to take them over his feet.
The trousers hit the floor and the older boys eyes went straight to the younger's eyes, which were now open staring straight at him.

Now the tables had turned and shownu was blushing, his eyes not daring to look down.

He kept the eye contact as he moved his position now sitting upright on kihyun's thighs, his hands on either side of his face.

Both boys began to breathe heavy as the distance between them began to close

———-

Hehe do I include smut/ implied smut leave it out

Comment why you think/ want lol :D

— Also anyone know anyone doing a twotuckgom GO order ? WW or to the UK

thanks :)