Chapter 39

"Please Hyunwoo" Kihyun begged one final time. The doctors had started coming into the room, getting closer and closer to the machines.

"Shownu hyung" Jooheon whispered under his breath as he held onto minhyuk. The rest of the members sobbing at his side.

"Boys I know this is hard but please can you move away from him now, so we can lay him to rest" One of the doctors politely asked.

"NO!" Kihyun spat at them moving towards one of the two doctors in the room. "Don't you f****** dare" His face was completely red, as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Kyun, Kyun stop they.. they have to..okay please don't.. just come here" Wonho called out bringing the boy into his chest, kihyun tried to fight back and move out of his grip but hoseok was too strong and wouldn't let him go.

"Hang on, wait" One of the men in uniform shouted just as the other was about unplug a machine.
"Here! Here look." He pointed to the brain monitor. "It's spiking it's going up! He's still there" Now all the members were standing around Hyunwoo's body, silently praying that he was telling the truth.

"Okay, On the count of five, we will give 5 doses of kempt and I'll take the main breathing tube out. Shownu if you can hear me I'm going to need you to start breathing on your own okay" The doctors rushed round his head, injecting medicine and pulling off certain wires and replacing them with others.

"All set" One of the doctors placed both hands on his main tube. "Ready on three, two one" The tubes disconnected and all eyes were on his body.

But there was nothing... no movement.

"I'm sorry guys I thought I saw some- The doctor began but was suddenly cut off by the violent cough of shownu.

"Omg omg omg shownu shownu breathe" Kihyun jumped to his side.

"Calm down Hyunwoo just slow down" The doctors were pulling up from lying down, sitting him up right on the bed.

"Guys..I...I could hear you, I could give up on you all that easily" He managed to choke out through coughs.

They all bursted into tears coming into his arms, multiple comments of thankful ness.

"Kyun, I heard every word. I tried so many times to wake up, If broke my heart hearing your please" He spoke as they all lifted of him "I promise i'd protect you and i'd never leave you. I love you too much" he laughed through the tears, his hand coming up against kihyun's face.

"I thought you were gone shownu, I came so close to never seeing you again" Kihyun cried in his arms.

"It's okay, I'm here now. How are you all holding up" He nodded to the other smiling faces in the room each stained with tears.

They began quiet conversations about what had happened after the incident, reassuring shownu that they were all safe and were excited that they had their brother back to keep minhyuk and changkyun in line.

——————————————————————————

The members had left the two alone for the night to give them time to catch up while they get the house somewhat tidy for his return.

"The sky looks so pretty tonight Kyun" Shownu commented as his lover laid in his arms head resting in his neck.

Kihyun just smiled "Not as pretty as you though hyung"

"Mmm that's debatable" He muffled into kyun's hair.
"I missed your smell"

"Your so weird you know that" Kihyun laughed pulling away from him.

Their eyes locking onto each other, "But you love it right?"

"Wouldn't change it for the world" Smiling they pushed there foreheads against each other they turned and watched the sun set in the horizon. Yellow, red and orange rays illuminating the room.

"I love you Kyun"

"I love you too" Kihyun pulled him into a kiss.