Chapter 36

Third POV

The two boys stood shaking, hands in the air and eyes locked on the person in front of them.

Slowly the person holding them hostage dropped the gun reaching up to remove the mask.

As the cover dropped revealing the identity, Kihyun stood in shock as he recognised the women in front of him.

mina.. his ex girlfriend, a psycho who he  was supposed to never see again. 

He stood there in shock, as his head puzzled of the pieces together. The Post lady who he helped weeks earlier, the lady at the dance competition, the lady who ruined his life was now standing a few yards in front of him.

Kihyun's blood was racing his head dizzy, he couldn't move.

"Aw Kihyun. Baby. You recognise me?" The women purred. She started to walk closer, to the boys. Shownu looked terrified, quickly intertwining his hand with the younger boy. "Is this your new toy hm?" She laughed pointing to the gesture.

"What do you want?!" Kihyun screamed trying to hold back tears. "Why are you here? I know you did everything you...you were the one weren't you? At the competition you organised it?" He was now shaking, his head red with anger with eyes brimmed with tears.

"Aw well done kyun you finally worked out it was me all along. Your so smart now" She sarcastically commented.

"Don't call me that" Kihyun bit back.

"What is this?" Shownu whispered out. He was now also visibly shaking.

Kihyun turned to his partner "She is my ex girlfriend, a complete psycho lunatic. We broke up years ago, she followed me everywhere not being able to deal with the fact-

"That you ruined my life, coming out to me while we were dating. You made a mockery of me! You could have kept it to yourself in secret. Our families had everything kihyun, private businesses we would have taken over" Shownu stepped in from of kihyun as the women got closer.

"Once we broke up our families business collapsed as your parents didn't invest any money into us anymore. Your lies about me saying I was controlling you and stalking, caused my family to frown upon me too. We lost everything because of you, why couldn't you have stayed with me, our families businesses would have thrived with us at the front" She said through gritted teeth.

"But no the poor babie had to come out and ruin everything, taking it all away from me" She smiled stepping back.

"So I took everything away from you, with the only thing left being him" She pointed at shownu, who was now stood protectively in front of kihyun his arms wrapped round his body.

"Look whatever you need or want please I'll pay for it all we.. we have the money.. I'll call my manager he can help. Please just don't do this right now you've caused enough damage." Shownu pleaded pulling out his mobile device.

The girl just yelled causing shownu to drop it on the floor cracking the screen.

"No!! It's too late now, my family turned away from me believing the stupid lies that came from that mouth" She spat towards them.

"Please.. I beg you" Shownu began to cry pleading with the women, still holding on tightly to the boy behind him. Kihyun now letting the tears roll down his face.

"It's too late" She laughed, stepping further back pulling up the weapon so it was in front aiming directly at the pair.

"Please wait!! Me.. you said you wanted to cause kihyun pain? Yes so shoot me. Leave him please"
Shownu shouted through tears.

Kihyun pulling him to face him in shock of the comment.

"I guess that could work, I mean that was cause the same damage" She smiled a grin that would cause the boys to shake more.

"Shownu, shownu what are you saying? why did you say that!" Kihyun cried punching at the elders chest.

Shownu took the boys fists in his own hands "I love you Yoo Kihyun, more than anything in the world. I'd do anything for you, I said i'd protect you no matter what so i'm living up to that."

"No!" Kihyun screamed through sobs. "Please I can't do this again, I can't lose someone again." He looked up to shownu eyes blood shot.

"Hurry up with the shitty love story, never heard anything more stupid" The women rollled her eyes watching.

"Look at me" Shownu placed his hands on the boys face. "You can do this, you'll get through this. The boys will help you I know they will" He grabbed the smaller boys hands pushing them against kihyun's chest. "I'll always be here with you, right here" He pushed against his heart.

"I lov-

He speech was cut off with a loud gun shot noise that shook the room.