Chapter 20

--Third POV-- 

The two boys reached the door of their temporary home, glancing at each other before stepping inside.

"Your back" Jooheon called, running over from the couch to greet the pair. 

"Yeah, we talked it out and I explained everything to him" Shownu still holding onto kihyuns hand swung his arm.

"Ah but we are really sorry Kyun, can you forgive us too?" Jooheon pouted, his hands clasping together in a praying manner.

Kihyun laughed, before going over to the older member and pulling him into a hug. "I'll take this as a yes" 

As they pulled apart from the embrace, kihyun looked over joheon shoulders, changkyun and wonho were intertwined on the sofa, minhyuk was lying on on top hyungwon. 

As kihyun and the other two made their way closer to the lounge area, the boys began to stir. 

"Your back, how are you?" Hyungwon rubbed his eyes. 

"Yeah, look kihyun ah" Minhyuk was about to say before kihyun cut him off. 

"My and Hyung have talked and we sorted everything else and you guys don't need to apologise for anything it wasn't your fault" Minhyuk got off from his seat and running up to kihyun, picking him up in one swoop and running into his bedroom. 

"Hey! Come back here" Shownu called out from the other room, but minhyuk had already dropped the smaller male onto the bed and was now lying on him, nuzzling his head into kihyun's neck. 

"Aish Min stoppp" 

"Kyun I thought we had really upset you and we had lost you. So now your back you are not allowed to leave my side" Minhyuk whined, rubbing his head more. His hair tickled Kihyun's neck causing him to giggle. 

"Minhyuk stoppp I am not going anywhere I promise" Kihyun tried pushing the older of him but it was no use. 

"Promise?" The older leaned back holding out his pinky finger and pouting. 

"Promise" They sealed a pinky promise and carried on lying there.

"Can you please give me kihyun back" Shownu stood at the door his arms crossed smilling at the two boys on the bed. 

Minhyuk moved off the boy, groaning in annoyance, leaving the room. 

Kihyun sat up, blushing when shownu came and sat down in front of him. Shownu reached out and placed his palms on the others cheeks, causing kihyun to blush even more. 

"You sure your okay kihyun? You don't need any more time to think about what happened?" Shownu was about to finish when kihyun leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips, cutting him off from his thoughts. 

"Does this answer your concerns hyung?" 

"Erm" Shownu quickly looked around settling his gaze in his laps, his ears and face turning pink.  

Kihyun giggled at shownu's awkwardness, he then laid his down next to the older his head laying down in his lap. 

Without saying anything Shownu ran his hands through Kihyun's hair, something he realised is probably one of his new favourite things to do. 

They led there for a couple of minutes just about to dose of when hyungwon walked into the room "Food is here, we ordered your favourite kyun"

Kihyun bolted up right, his face showning excitement "Chicken?" He asked

"Yep, and egg rice too" Hyungwon replied. 

The youngest cheered and quickly left shownus lap, shuffling past hyungwon back into the lounge. where the others were gathered around the main table unpacking boxes of food. 

They all greeted him, whilst setting out plates and pouring drinks. Once the other two members had joined them at the table wonho lifted his glass about to make a toast "To the future of monsta x and are newest member" He winked at kyun, "Kihyun who we hope to stay friends with for a long time" They all laughed and clinked their glasses together tucking into the delicious food in front of them. 

------------------

After they had finished washing up and eating, the group decided it was already late enough and they were going to head to bed. 

Kihyun was about to walk away and to his own room when wonho stopped him tapping his shoulders "Kyun you can sleep with shownu tonight I don't mind sharing a room with wonnie and kyunie" He smiled tilting his head to the side in order to persuade the younger. 

"Are you sure?" Kihyun asked.

Wonho didn't reply instead smiling and walking away to his room, he grabbed his pyjamas quickly and walked to the youngest members room shutting the door behind him. Kihyun just waited in the lounge saying goodnight to jooheon and minhyuk who were now off to bed. Lastly came the other three changkyun and hyungwon gave the younger a hug before going into their room leaving shownu and kihyun alone. 

"Lets go" Shownu whispered taking the boys hand and leading him to his room. Kihyun was still in shownu's jumper and wasn't planing on taking it off, so he took of his trousers leaving him in his boxers with the jumper coming just over them above his knees. Shownu on the other hand slept in just his shorts so when kihyun turned around he quickly became flustered at the sight of the shirtless male. 

"Ah sorry, do you want me to put a shirt on" Shownu looked over looking at how kihyun was becoming an embarrassed mess. 

"No", "I mean its fine no don't worry" He smiled, getting into bed and under the covers. 

Shownu quickly joined and without realising or even thinking about it shownu spooned the other from behind resting his head on the younger. 

"goodnight kyunn"

"goodnight hyung"