Chapter 19

Meanwhile the other members, were arguing on how to comfort the other.
"Maybe we should just let him calm down on his own? To clear his head?" The youngest suggested.

"this isn't just something you can calm down from kyunie" Wonho stated, rubbing his forehead. "Maybe shownu should go speak to him"

"Why? He hates me, I don't want to stress him out anymore" Replied shownu.

"But he trusted you the most, he might still listen to you out of all of us" Jooheon, said who was now wrapped in changkyuns arms on the sofa.

They all had concerned looks on their face as to what to do with the boy, who they treated more like a member of the band. Becoming closer as the days had gotten by.

"I'll go look" Shownu whispered, looking at the clock on the wall "It's been 40 minutes maybe he's cooled off a little more now" He grabbed his hoodie before going outside.

The sun had started to set now and with every couple of steps shownu took, the island started to become darker and darker.

"Kyun where are you" He whispered out as he searched the area hoping to find the younger.

He was about to go ask one of the locals if they had seen him, when he noticed a small figure sat on the beach a couple of yards away from the main area of the island.

He slowly walked up to the younger, butterflies growing in his stomach.

Once he was close enough he coughed in an attempt to let kihyun know someone was there.

Kihyun turned around startled before noticing who it was and returning to look at the sea. Shownu took this as a sign that perhaps kihyun wasn't as annoyed anymore and sat down beside him..

Shownu POV ——

"You have no idea what it's like. I had everything, a good relationship with my family, my friends and I were so close to winning the dance competition and making it to internationals" He said emphasising on close. "I spent hours in that hospital wishing I could go back and change everything, Wishing to be happier" He wiped the tears that were begging to fall again. "Then you guys started to visit and I thought that maybe it would go back to somewhat normal, but you lied the whole time. How could you even do that? It's not fair hyung" He suddenly burst out into tears.

I pulled him in close to me and didn't let go, even though he started pushing away. But he gave up when I wouldn't let him go.

"I know Kyun, I am honestly so sorry. We should have said but the doctors  said it was best not too" I ran my hands through his hair and he let tears soak my shirt. "But we didn't mean any harm, I promise. I'm so sorry kihyun" I started to tear up too.

We didn't say anything else just sat there in each other's embrace, he started to shake a little bit and I noticed he was becoming cold. Probably due to the sun just setting and the ocean breeze coming in.

I pushed kihyun back a little and began to take of my hoodie, "Here" I placed the jumper in his arms.

He smiled a little as he took it and began putting it on, I noticed he struggled getting it over his head so I helped him, pulling it down over his chest.

"Thanks" He whispered, once he had finished putting it on.

It was huge on him, he had big sweater paws and the jumper basically consumed him.

I reached over and wiped away his tears, watching as he looked down at his lap fiddling with them gems of the jumper.

"Hyung?" He asked quietly

Mhhhm I replied rubbing my hand up his back.

"What are we going to do about this?"

"Well...I...Um, I care about you a lot kihyun more than just a friend would do but I just don't know what this means" I awkwardly laughed looking away from him at the sand.

"Shownu I meant about the rest of the holiday and when we get back home?" He giggled pulling my hands into his.

I suddenly felt my ears heat up along with my cheeks.

"I.. er sorry I thought you meant-" He put one of his hands on my mouth "Shhh hyung I know what you mean I just, not today let's talk about this tomorrow?" He smiled. I missed his smile, seeing him upset broke my heart. "I think i've been through enough today"

"That's very true, let's go back to the others have a quiet night in?" I suggested.

"Sure" He got up first grabbing onto my hands pulling me up also.

We started walking along the sands, not saying anything just enjoying the company and the peaceful sounds of the ocean.