Chapter 16

After they had finished messing around in the ocean they all gathered around their bags and dried off, eating some of the ice cream from earlier.

As they were all eating kihyun who had already finished made his way along the beach with his camera catching shots of the scenery.

"Kihyun wait up" Shownu got up from his place chasing after the younger.

"Hyung I can be on my own" Kihyun laughed checking the lens of the camera.

"Mm but i wanted to join" He replied pulling out his phone to try and snap a picture of the younger.

 Kihyun hadn't realised his photo was taken instead to focused on his own photography

"look here" He showed shownu his screen, which showed a perfect image of the sun just coming down to meet the sea.

"This is so pretty kihyun, you really have a talent for this" He complimented his skill again.

Which caused the younger member to turn a deep shade of pink, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Thanks" He quietly replied, "Do you wanna try?"
He lifted the camera off his shoulders.

"Sure but i'm not very good" Shownu laughed taking it  from him. "Like this?" He held the camera up to his eye squinting to try and get a better shot and view of what he was taking.

Kihyun just laughed watching the poor attempt of shownu's photography, but while he was distracted kihyun pulled out his phone taking a photo of the older too.

———————-Time slip to after dinner ———-

"Kyunnn" Shownu calles out from the kitchen, to were the other members were seated talking about their day and future plans for the week.

"whattttt" Kihyun playfully called back out.

Shownu smiled, knowing how comfortable kihyun had gotten with him recently.

"Come here you need to take this"

He heard a groan come from behind the wall, followed by footsteps. Then a head appeared from the doorway, kihyun was peeping around, walking into the room.

"Do I have too I feel better now, plus my wounds have basically healed"

"Yes kyun, come on there's only a couple weeks left"

"Ugh but I really don't-

"Just please take them..for me" Shownu trued fluttering his eyes.

"Aish fine" Kihyun sulked handing out his hand.

Shownu places the tablets in his palm, watching as the other closed his hand and attempting to walk away.

"Hey! Let me see you take them" Shownu sternly said, causing the other to further groan.

Kihyun walked past the older grabbing a glass of water before swalloning the water and walking back over to shownu. Opening his mouth wide to show he has clearly taken them.

This only caused hyunwoo to laugh ruffling his hair and pushing him out the kitchen back into the living room.

To which jooheon and changkyun were peacefully sleeping on each other limbs intertwined, while minhyuk and wonho were also cuddled.  Hyungwon was already asleep on the carpet, as the others walked in none of them opened an eye too knackered from playing in the sea and relaxing in the sun.

"Gosh they were so tired haha" Shownu walked over checking on the members. "I'm going to grab their blankets can you grab hyungwons"

"sure" Kihyun shuffled to his room grabbing a dovet from the oldest bed. Quickly running back to place it over the member who was still passed out.

Shownu had already placed the blanket over the two pairs and adjusted the pillow so that they could sleep comfortably.

"Thanks" Shownu pointed at the boy lying in the floor, "you should get some rest too kihyun you must be tired too"

"Mmm goodnight" Kihyun rubbed his eyes trying his best to stand, feeling a wave of tiredness come over him.

"Night kihyun" The two boys then walked in opposite directions towards their own rooms.