Chapter 34

The next few sections are just daily activities the boys were doing with Kihyun to spend time with him.

Kihyun locked his phone, smiling as he attempted to clean up the mess him and jooheon had made in the kitchen

Kihyun locked his phone, smiling as he attempted to clean up the mess him and jooheon had made in the kitchen. They wanted to make dumplings for everyone as the rest of the boys were out for the day working on music or fitness. However what he hadn't anticipated was just how bad the two were together cooking.

Kihyun had tried to give him instructions and help but Jooheon was too busy making faces in the dough and playing with flour to listen to him.

Once they had come to some sort of agreement with the filling, kihyun asked jooheon to help with placing them into the deep fryer thinking this would be alright. However as soon as jooheon let go of the dumping and watched it splash into the oil sending droplets up into the air. He realised perhaps he should have done that job instead.

Jooheon gad let out a loud high pitched scream jumping back from the stove knocking all the other dumplings waiting to be friend onto the floor.

Kihyun sent jooheon out of the kitchen to go get cleaned up, laughing at the younger boys behaviour.
Now he was just stood looking at the camera in front of them and the food on the floor, he walked over the device switching it off,  thinking about how they should end the vlog later.

He grabbed the remaining bits of food of the floor and began to clean the mess that was consuming the tiles and floor.

——————————————————————————

 Shownu laughed as he sped home, finding it ironic how kihyun was judging the pair when he himself spends most of the evening when they were together in his lap

He was currently coming back from a jewellery shop, lying to kihyun about his whereabouts in order to keep his surprise a secret. Recently shownu couldn't get kihyun out of his head, everything reminded him of him. His sweet smell, soft locks and cute smile all came together to constantly cause him to feel butterflies.

So now he was ready to ask kihyun out, to be his for a long time and to protect him from all the bad things in the world. Now that the investigation was closed and they had all somewhat moved on he thought it was the perfect chance, with help from wonho and changkyun he picked up a pair of promise rings hiding them in a baby blue box situated inside his pocket.

He would wait a couple of days until they all went out for a meal together before asking, so he could plan out the evening to be perfect.

———————————————————————————

Changkyun and wonho has just sat down at the restaurant table excited for the meal, they knew of the whole plan and helped shownu with everything.

However the youngest boy noticed his boyfriend was acting out of character, he seemed on edge.

"Wonho hyung? Is everything okay?" He looked towards where the other was starring. His eyes were locked on a women sitting at a table on the other side of the venue, she was alone eating nothing unusual thought changkyun.

"Hmm I'm fine Im just.. That lady i've seen her a lot recently. Something seems odd about her"

"Maybe she just lives in the area?" Changkyun suggested.

"Possibly but i've seen her everywhere leaving the gym when I was with hyunwoo, whenever I take kihyun for lunch or even when me and you go shopping. However I don't see her so much when it's just us or with any of the other members" Wonho's eyes dropped from the direction of the women turning to look at his boyfriend.

He smiled as he looked down to see the younger boy looking up with him confusion written all over his face. He reached down pressing a soft kiss at the end of his nose before ruffling his hair, to which the other just blushed pulling out his phone.

They snapped a photo sending it to the boys who were on the way.

They both giggled at the comments, however changkyun instantly stopped

They both giggled at the comments, however changkyun instantly stopped. As he felt Wonho's hand move closer up his thigh, his head moving close to his ear. Changkyun could feel his breath as hoseok began to whisper "He may be the dad, but we both know who the real daddy is kyunnie" Hoseok mover away taking pride at the mess chankgyun had now become.

His ears and cheeks pink, his forehead was becoming shiny, and he gently removed wonho's hand from his thigh just in time before anymore teases could happen. As their friends had entered the restaurant walking over to where they were seated.

"You okay kyunie? If you were really hungry you could have ordered something?" Minhyuk spoke concerned completely oblivious to changkyuns not quite so obvious bulge growing in his trousers.

"He wanted to be good and wait" Hoseok answered for him. To which min just nodded sitting beside the male.

"This ones on me boys, you deserve it. We've all been working so hard recently" Shownu announced as they all began to look through the menus.

"You worked hard to hyung" Kihyun said. Getting approval nods from the other boys at the table. 

"Are you sure you've been here before? they don't even sell dumplings" Jooheon whined. "That's what I wanted the most"

Shownu chuckled "here" he pointed to the smaller print in the menu.

Everyone then began to go into conversation discussing future comebacks and music, with the help of kihyun as the photographer.

Hoseok forgetting the familiar women in the room waiting for them all. If only he had said something.