Chapter 26

-- Kihyun POV-- 

I trudged up the stairs to their apartment wanting nothing more than to get the day other with and fall asleep.

Hyungwon reached to the door handle, pulling it, and letting me walk in first. 

"Welcome Home" The lights to the apartment flicked on, confetti was being sprayed out of small poppers, and a huge banner was plastered on the living room wall. I guessed the ladies standing by the coach with what looked like my favourite chicken and cake were the starship staff, they were stood smilling and cheering. 

"What is this?" I laughed turning around in the door way, looking for answers from the boys. 

"Ahh come with me" Shownu quickly walked passed the members and grabbed my hand leading me to the spare room, he pushed the door forward and it revealed a different room to the studio it was before. 

On the wall were framed pictures of myself and my family, friends and recent ones with the boys. The bed was a pale blue colour, with a small brown bear situated on top of the pillows. Then lying on top of the covers was a box wrapped in birthday wrapping. I look towards shownu as I moved closer to the bed. 

"Sorry aha they couldn't find any plain wrapping paper" He bushed, his eyes forming crescents. 

"Its okay, can I open it now?" I asked

To which he nodded, reaching over I grasped the present, trying to guess what it was. It had some weight to it but it didn't make any noise when I tried to shake it. 

Carefully I unpeeled the wrapping, trying to see what it was. I took all the layers off revealing a white box, I then opened up the lid and could not believe my eyes. 

"Shownu, I...I can't except this. Do you know how expensive this is?" I motioned to the limited edition retro camera in my hands. 

"Of course I do kyunn I brought it for you" He moved closer to me placing his hands around mine that were holding the box. " I wanted to get you a welcome home/ do you want to stay with us? Gift" He laughed 

"You could have just asked me, I would have said yes" I looked up to his eyes just taking in all of him. He still had sleep in eyes from the flight earlier, his hair was still a mess, whilst his top was all crinkled from sleeping in the same position. 

"Well I could of, but I wanted an excuse to treat you too" 

I smiled looking away from him"Gosh your so cheesy" I took my hands away from his, playfully hitting his arm. 

"hey be careful thats expensive" He joked taking the camera from my hands and placing it on the bed. "Let's go celebrate with the others and enjoy the food" 

"Do you think they've eaten some of it already?" 

Shownu laughed in reply quickly running out the room, "HEY That chicken was for kihyun, give it back" He shouted. 

"I can't now can I" I heard minhyuk whine "Unless you wanted it pre chewed" 

I took a quick look at the room, appreciating the decor, before finally leaving to join the others before shownu killed the members. 

----------------------------------