Date #2

Toni checked her breath before knocking on Cheryl's Apartment door.

"Toni!" Delilah smiled, jumping in Toni's arms as usual. After Cheryl had told Toni that Delilah was hers, they went running some tests. They obviously come back positive, that Toni is indeed Delilah's mama.

"Hey, Princess. Where's mommy?" Toni asked as she kissed her daughter's cheek.

"She's still getting ready." Penelope came from around the corner.

"Hey!" Toni waved. Penelope smiled, letting Toni in.

"Toni is my mama!" Delilah smiled. Penelope chuckled.

"I know, Honey." She said. "You are the last one to know." She added.

Delilah pouted, lying her face in the crook of Toni's neck.

Cheryl walked out of the room, looking beautiful as always.

"Okay, Lilah. Let your parents go on their date." Penelope said, taking Delilah from Toni.

Toni kissed her forehead, waving as Penelope dragged her away.

She turns her attention to Cheryl. "You look amazing." Toni smiled.

"Thank you," Cheryl said, grabbing her bag.

"Shall we?" Toni asked, opening the door for her.

"We shall." Cheryl smiled, walking out the door.

Cheryl locked the door, then got into the car.

XXX

"I'm happy we're doing this." Cheryl smiled, drinking her white wine.

"Mhm. Me too." Toni smiled.

"So. How have things been at work? I known haven't been in lately, " Toni asked. She may be the Ceo but she needs her time.

"Fangs is doing a good job." Cheryl smiled.

"Yeah. He's like the brother I never had." Toni chuckled, looking down at her hands.

"I didn't have a sibling growing up either," Cheryl said, hoping to make Toni feel better.

Toni looked up with a smile. "Really?" She asked.

"Nope. Betty, Veronica, Archie, and Kevin are the brothers and sisters I never had." Cheryl smiled.

"They are my family." She added with a small smile.

Toni chuckled. "May I add Delilah and Your mom?" She asked.

Cheryl laughed. "Yeah. Delilah and mother." Cheryl smiled.

"My life changed ever since you two walked into my life." Toni smiled. "In a good way of course." Toni quickly added.

The waiter came to take their orders.

XXX

Toni smiled as she opened the door for Cheryl.

Once Cheryl went through, She held Cheryl's hand.

This made Cheryl blush. "Where are we going?" She asked as Toni opened the car door for her.

"It's a surprise!" Toni said, getting into the car.

Toni drove to the Santa Monica boardwalk. "It's beautiful at night. So, I thought a beautiful place for a beautiful lady." Toni teased.

Cheryl giggled, shaking her head.

She and Toni walked along the boardwalk, hand in hand as the moon shined over them.

"You know, I'll been crushing on you since I saw you that day in the park." Toni smiled.

"I know," Cheryl smirked. "I was just playing hard to get," Cheryl added.

Toni rolled her eyes. "It's been a month since that day," Toni said.

"Yep," Cheryl said. They stopped to look at the water crash against the rocks.

Cheryl turned to look at Toni. Toni turned to her with a raised brow.

"Did you know that Delilah was yours?" She asked.

"I mean, I felt it. But I didn't want to assume." Toni said, looking anywhere else but Cheryl's blue piercing eyes.

Cheryl grabbed Toni's chin, making Toni look at her.

"I'm going to kiss you now," Cheryl whispered.

"I'd like that. No- not like that, but like. Wha-" Toni's rambling was cut off by Cheryl kissing her lips.

The kiss started out slowly, then it grew passionate.

Toni pulled away. "You talk too much, you know that?" Cheryl teased.

Toni chuckled. "I mean, I guess," Toni said.

"Come on. I'm sure Delilah is waiting for us." Cheryl said, holding her hand out.

Toni took it, leading them back to the car.

XXX

Toni opened the car door so Cheryl could step out.

Cheryl unlocked the front door, smiling at the quietness.

"They're probably asleep," Cheryl said.

"I'll just say later too, Lilah. Then I'll be on my way." Toni smiled.

Cheryl nodded, going into Delilah's room.

"Lilah. We know that you're up." Toni giggled.

Delilah huffed.

"Baby. You start school next week. You can't mess up your sleeping schedule just because you want to wait for us." Cheryl said, sitting on her bed.

"Yeah. We'll always be back." Toni said, sitting on the other side.

Delilah smiled as Toni and Cheryl cuddle her into their sides.

"Just go to sleep," Toni whispered, kissing the crown of her head.

Delilah sighed, feeling relaxed.

As they laid there, Toni thought about that kiss she and Cheryl shared moments earlier.

She turned to look at Cheryl, who was now sleeping. Toni smiled, slowly trying to sneak away but Delilah squeezed her tighter.

"Nope. No way I'm getting out of this soon." Toni whispered, taking her phone out to tell sweet pea she would be back in the morning.

XXX

Penelope sighed, getting up to go check on Delilah just in case Toni and Cheryl hadn't gotten back yet.

Her heart melted at the sight of her daughter, granddaughter, and Toni all cuddled up in Delilah's bed.

She closed the door behind her, slowly getting her things together.

Once she was out the door, she locked it with a smile.

"Cheryl's finally found her happy place, cliff." She whispered, walking over to her car.