They're here

1 month later

Toni took a breath as she, jughead, sweets, and fangs painted the twins' room.

"Then after we can put together the cribs."  Fangs said as the paint was now dried.

Toni brought quick-drying paint.

"Okay. Let's get started." Toni said, opening the box.

4 hours later.

Delilah entered the room. "Mama. Mommy said that she need you to-" Delilah stopped, looking around the room.

"Woah..." She whispered. "This looks dope!" She said.

Toni huffed, moving the crib's side by side.

"Thanks." Fangs said, ruffling Delilah's hair.

"Uncle fangs! It took me ages to get this hairstyle." Delilah cried.

"Oops." He shrugged.

"Lilah, What does Cheryl need?" Toni asked remembering what Delilah had said before she stopped.

"Oh. She said she needs you to come to massage her feet." Delilah said.

"Okay. We've finished anyway. I'll be there in a few." Toni nodded.

"Okay," Delilah said, walking out of the room.

"Thanks for helping guys," Toni said as she picked up all the trash white fangs, and the others grabbed the paint.

"Yeah. No problem. "I'll be in my room." They all said, leaving with the paint.

Toni cleaned up the plastic and other things they covered the stuff with.

Once she threw them away she went into her and Cheryl's room.

"How are you feeling?" Toni asked.

"I feel like I'm having contractions but then again it's just pain," Cheryl said. "My feet hurt though," Cheryl said as she turned to lay on her back.

"okay. Let me go wash my hands, I'll be back." Toni said, walking into the bathroom.

Once Toni came back, she sat on the bed as she grabbed Cheryl's feet.

"mmm." Cheryl moaned as Toni massage the heel of her foot.

"How bad are the pains?" Toni asked.

"Harsh. But not too harsh to put me in any pain." Cheryl groaned.

"Okay," Toni said.

"I have to go to the bathroom,"  Cheryl said.

"Okay. Let me help you up." Toni said, going over to help Cheryl up.

Once Cheryl stood up. She walked into the bathroom.

Toni was startled by a scream. "Cheryl! What happened?" Toni asked as she ran into the bathroom.

"My water just broke." Cheryl looked at Toni.

"Right now?" Toni asked.

"Yes! Yes right now." Cheryl said.

"Okay. Okay. Um. Let me get you some uh, Clothes." Toni said, Running back to get Cheryl's sweat pants and some underwear.

"Here. I'll get fangs and the guys. Be careful." Toni said as she helped Cheryl over the puddle of water.

She left the room, frantically knocked on fangs door.

"What's wrong?" Fangs asked as he, jug, and sweet pea come to the door.