Addressing The Claims

Toni woke up extra early so she can drop Delilah off at school before she heads to work with Cheryl.

Toni entered the apartment with the key Cheryl gave her a few days earlier.

"Morning Toni," Cheryl said as she packed Delilah's lunch.

Delilah came out with jeans and a pink shirt that said" Mama's girl."

It's the shirt Toni had brought her. "Morning." Toni smiled.

"You got everything, right?" Cheryl asked Delilah.

She nodded, grabbing her jacket and lunch bag.

"I can see she's not a morning person." Toni chuckled as she grabbed Delilah's bookbag.

Toni went all out when she took Delilah school shopping

Toni went all out when she took Delilah school shopping. She let Delilah pick whatever she wanted.

Delilah grabbed Toni's hand as Cheryl locked the door to the apartment.

Toni helped Delilah into the car, then buckled her into her car seat.

XXX

It was time to pick up Delilah so Toni drove by herself to do so.

Cheryl said back at the building so when Toni gets back they could make a video to tell the whole world who Delilah is.

Cheryl was pretty nervous to have Delilah out in the open like that but she knows Toni wouldn't put Her or Delilah in any type of danger.

Toni soon returned, with Delilah who was happy to see her mother.

XXX

" Like you, all know, there's a redhead girl who I've been seen with numerous times," Toni explained to her Instagram live.

"And yes. To answer all of your questions, She is my daughter." Toni smiled, kissing Delilah's head as she played on Cheryl's phone.

"Cheryl is my baby mother. So don't go asking any of those questions. I'd like you to respect our privacy, don't go bombarding my daughter nor, Cheryl with questions." Toni said calmly.

People on the live were saying: Oh my God she's so cute!
She's adorable, look at her red hair.

Toni smiled at the comments. " I have to get back to work now, but I'll see you guys later." Toni waved as she ended the live.

Toni smiled at Cheryl as she sent a wink her way.

"Hey, Lilah?" Toni asked.

Delilah looked up. "Wanna stay with me for the weekend?" Toni asked.

Delilah smiled, looking at Cheryl for permission.

Cheryl nodded. "Yeah!" Delilah nodded.

Toni smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." Cheryl said to the two girls.

Toni nodded, placing Delilah on the floor as she grabbed her jacket.

Her phone beeped as she did so.

'23-year-old Toni Topaz has a daughter. A very pretty one too.'

Toni smiled. "Come on girls." She told the two redheads.

They walked out together, the happy family they'll ever be. But just one thing isn't done yet.