Cheryl's father

Cheryl jolted up, sweat covered her pale skin.

Toni groaned as she rubbed her eyes, feeling the redhead's spot. When she felt emptiness she opened her eyes.

"Cheryl?" Toni asked.

Cheryl instantly cuddled into Toni, light sobs leaving her mouth.

"Cheryl. Baby, What's wrong?" Toni said, wrapping her arms tightly around Cheryl.

"I-I had a dream a-about my d-dad," Cheryl said in between breaths.

Toni looked toward the door, making sure Cheryl did startle Delilah.

Toni sighed, kissing Cheryl's forehead as she soothingly rubbed Cheryl's back.

"Wanna talk about it, baby?" Toni asked after Cheryl's sobs slowly turned into sniffles.

Cheryl nodded against Toni's neck.

"My last memory of my father was here. He took me and my mother here when we found out he was sick." Cheryl sniffled.

"Oh. I'm so sorry, Cheryl." Toni frowned.

"Mmm. It's okay. I'm okay now." Cheryl said, sighing at how Toni's warm hands found their way under her shirt.

Toni knew that is what helps Cheryl sometimes.

"I want to make memories here with you and Lilah. I don't want to spend it upset. That's not how my father would want me to spend it." Cheryl whispered.

"Of course." Toni chuckled, kissing Cheryl's cheek.

"I love you." Cheryl sighed against Toni's neck.

"I love you more." Toni whispered against Cheryl's forehead.

Cheryl closed her eyes, loving how Toni could put her in the most comfortable environment filled with feelings, adoration and most importantly love.

Just a filler