Toni's house pt 2

Toni sighed, going to Check on Delilah.

It was Delilah's last day at Toni's House so she wanted to make it the best.

She planned the whole day to stay in the house. She begged Sweetpea, Fangs, and Jughead to help her.

When she said that she would pay them, they jumped right at it.

"Delilah." Toni knocked. "Come in!" Delilah said, playing with the unicorn she saw yesterday.

"Whatcha doing?" Toni asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Just playing with this." Delilah smiled.

"So. Since you gotta be home today, how about we play a game of soccer?" Toni asked.

Delilah smiled, standing up. "Yeah!" She cheered.

"I know you'd want to." Toni smiled.

"Change so we can play," Toni said.

Delilah nodded, going to change in her closet.

XXX

"Okay. I'm goalie since it's not a lot of us. Lilah, you're with uncle jug. Sweets and fangs, you're together." Toni said.

Everyone got into position, the game started.

Delilah was the first to take out the ball, she crosses sweet pea, yeeted fangs. Then made a goal on Toni.

"What the- she. Wow. She's amazing." Sweet pea praised.

Toni cheered as she picked up her daughter. "That's my girl! Woo!" Toni yelled, her voice echoing through the room.

Delilah giggled as Toni tickled her.

"Where did you learn that?" Toni asked.

"I watch a lot of soccer." Delilah shrugged.

Toni smiled, kissing her cheek.

Sweet pea, fangs, and jug clapped for her. "She didn't even need my help." Jughead chuckled, patting Delilah's back softly.
XXX

"Okay. Are you ready? Mommy just called." Toni said.

Delilah nodded, zipping up her bag. "I'll put all of your stuff in the car." Toni smiled, taking Delilah's bag and stuff she had brought her yesterday.

Delilah held her iPad as she and Toni walked to the door.

Sweet pea and the boys stood near the door.

"See you later, little Toni." Sweetpea smiled as Delilah gave him a high five.

She then gave fangs and jug a high five. "Bye!" She waved.

They smiled with a wave as Toni led her out. "I'll be back," Toni told them.

Toni loaded Delilah's stuff in the trunk, then placed Delilah in her car seat.

XXX

Toni unlocked the door as She let Delilah in first.

"Mommy! I'm home!" Delilah yelled through the house.

Cheryl walked out of her room. "Hey, baby! How was your weekend?" Cheryl asked as she picked up Delilah.

Cheryl raised her brow at the iPad in Delilah's hand.

"Before you go crazy. She was asking for a dirt bike, would you rather her have a dirt bike?" Toni asked.

Cheryl smirked. "No. But neither would be better." Cheryl said.

Toni rolled her eyes. "Well, I should get back." She sighed, placing Delilah's stuff on the couch.

"You aren't gonna stay for dinner?" Cheryl asked. Toni raised her eyebrow.

"I mean, I can." Toni smiled. Cheryl nodded.

"Whatcha gonna cook?" Toni asked.

"Spaghetti and sausages. It's Delilah's favorite." Cheryl smiled.

Toni nodded, taking Delilah from Cheryl. "We'll be in the living room," Toni said.

"Actually. Can I speak to you?" Cheryl asked. "In the kitchen." Cheryl then added.

Toni nodded, placing Delilah on the floor. "Go into the living room. I'll be there in a few." Toni told her.

Delilah nodded, walking into the living room, her eyes on her Ipad.

Toni followed Cheryl into the kitchen.

"What-" Toni was cut off by Cheryl's lips on hers.

Toni melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Cheryl's waist.

Cheryl pulled away. "What was that for?" Toni asked. "Not complaining though." Toni quickly added.

"I- I um." Cheryl took a deep breath.

"I can't hide my feelings for you anymore," Cheryl confessed. Toni smirked.

"Feelings? You have feelings for me?" Toni asked.

"Duh. Or I would've never kissed you." Cheryl huffed.

"Aww." Toni smiled. Cheryl rolled her eyes. "Your making this harder then it already is," she said.

"Don't worry. The feeling is mutual, Blossom." Toni smiled.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on an official date?" Cheryl asked.

Toni smiled. "I'd love too."

Cheryl nodded with a smile. She pecked Toni's lips once more before going to start dinner.

"That did not just happen." Toni thought to herself.