You're Now Mrs. Topaz.

1 month later

"Nervous?" Betty asked her cousin.

"A lot." Cheryl chuckled.

"Don't be, Cher." Penelope smiled. "Everyone is here, Your father is right here." She pointed to Cheryl's chest.

"And... I'll be there to walk you down the aisle." Penelope smiled.

"See. You have nothing to be nervous about, Me, aunt Penelope, Delilah, and the Boys will be there." Betty smiled.

Cheryl smiled then took a deep breath, "Okay. I'm ready." Cheryl nodded.

Betty smiled, going to let them know to start the music.

Once the music started, Penelope grabbed Cheryl's hand as they started to walk out.

Toni stood at the front of the alter waiting for her soon-to-be
wife to walk down the aisle.

Delilah walked down the aisle as she dropped rose petals on the floor. Everyone cooed at how cute she looked.

Then Riley walked down the aisle with the rings.

He went to stand next to Toni, smiling as he knew he did a good job by not dropping the rings.

Everyone stood up as Cheryl and Penelope entered the room.

Toni gasp quietly. Cheryl looked amazing, like utterly beautiful.

Toni felt like the luckiest bisexual in the world.

Toni started tearing up as Cheryl got closer to her. Once Cheryl was in front of her, Penelope gave Cheryl to Toni.

"Love you," Penelope whispered as she gave Cheryl away.

Cheryl smiled, grabbing Toni's hands.

"You look beautiful," Toni said.

Cheryl chuckled as some tears left her eyes.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Antoinette Mercedes Topaz and Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. You may exchange vows." He smiled.

Toni cleared her throat before speaking, "Cheryl. I don't know what I'd do what out you. I honestly thought I'd never find someone who I will love for the rest of my life. You are my everything, my one in a million. I love you more than life itself and I'll continue to love you more than life itself." Toni vowed.

Cheryl giggled, trying to keep herself from sobbing. "Cheryl?" The officiant asked.

Cheryl took a deep breath. "Toni. My love, my present, and my future. I'm so grateful to you. You gave me my beautiful kids and I'm beyond thankful for you. I love you so many words can't even explain, I can't wait to grow old with you as our grandchildren run around us. I can't wait to make new memories with you as a married couple. I love you." Cheryl vowed.

"Beautiful. Now Antoinette, Repeat after me: I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you." The officiant said.

Toni repeated it, looking into Cheryl's eyes. He then told Cheryl to repeat the same words.

"Now, Who thinks that these two love birds shouldn't be wedded speak now or forever hold your peace." The officiant spoke as he looked around the room. Just good ol silence. A/N: As it should or Delilah and Her squad will be after you.

"By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Wife and wife! You may kiss your bride." He smiled at Toni.

Toni pulled Cheryl into her, as she kissed her passionately.

As they pulled away, everyone cheered and Clapped for the couple.