Skyler's stay

4 Days later

Skyler and Delilah played Minecraft on Skyler's Ps4.

Cheryl smiled as she entered the room. "Girls. I made tacos, treat yourself." Cheryl said, placing the tray full of tacos.

Then Toni entered with sunny D bottles. The fruit punch one.

"Just don't get any on the sheets," Toni said.

"Thanks, Mrs. T." Skyler smiled, taking a taco.

Delilah also took on, taking a bit into it. "Mmm. That cheese is in point." She sighed.

"Glad you like it." Toni giggled as she and Cheryl left the room.

"So. Sky. How do you like it here so far?" Delilah asked.

Skyler swallowed her taco. "I love it here. Literally like you have a pool, game room, movie theater. And that soccer room your mama just installed!" Skyler said.

Even though she hated it there at night, the day time was amazing.

Skyler would go into Delilah's room at night because she can't sleep by herself. Back at home, her mom would lay with her until she falls asleep, so she was used to it.

But last night she slept through the whole night. So that means she's getting there.

"I'm so glad your here. My brothers can't play Minecraft with me." Delilah giggled.

"Maybe they can. You just haven't tried." Skyler joked.

Delilah rolled her eyes playfully. "Speaking of brothers. What do you think your mom is having?" Skyler asked.

"Definitely a girl. I want a sister. Well, you like my sister but I want a baby one." Delilah said.

The girls continued to talk as they ate and played Minecraft.

Just a filler