Home Sweet Home

Toni smiled as she pulled into the driveway of the house that held her children.

Cheryl was asleep in the passenger seat. The sun was rising as it was almost 6 in the morning.

"Baby," Toni whispered.

"Mhm?" Cheryl groaned.

"We're home!" Toni smiled.

A smile grew on Cheryl's pretty face as she sat up to stretch her limbs.

"I'll grab the bags. Go into the house." Toni whispered as she popped the trunk.

"Okay," Cheryl mumbled grabbing all of the junk from out of the car.

Toni grabbed the luggage as she locked the car. Cheryl held the door for Toni.

"Thank you," Toni whispered, going to place the bags on the floor.

"Hey!" Penelope whispered as she walked down the stairs.

Cheryl went to give her a hug. "Eh. Someone missed me." Penelope laughed, rubbing Cheryl's back.

As Cheryl pulled away Toni handed Penelope her souvenir.

"Thanks. I needed a new mug too. The cat broke mine." Penelope said.

"Good thing we thought about it." Toni smiled as she also gave Penelope a hug.

"Well, I gotta get going. I have a meeting in like 30 minutes." Penelope said.

"At 6:08 in the morning?" Cheryl asked as she looked at her apple watch.

"Yep. My group likes to meet early. They said it's good for radiation. Whatever that means." Penelope sighed.

"Oh. Well, Okay. Come by when you can." Toni smiled, taking off her shoes.

"I will. See you two." She waved as she left out.

Cheryl and Toni looked at each other. "You know what I'm thinking?" Toni asked.

"Go see the boys?" Cheryl asked.

"You read my mind." Toni smiled, leading Cheryl into the boy's room.

"Aww. They're out like a light." Toni frowned. She was hoping at least one of them would be up.

" Let's go see if Lilah is up," Cheryl said.

They were met with another sleeping child.

"Well, She has a school in a few hours. So we'll see her then." Toni said.

"Yeah." Cheryl pout, going into their bedroom.

XXX

Delilah sighed as she sat up and stretched her arms.

"Oh! Mommy and mama's home!" Delilah squealed jumping off of her bed. She entered her parent's room.

They were asleep. "MOMMY! MAMA!" Delilah cheered, jumping on top of Toni.

"Oh. Hey Delilah." Toni mumbled.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Delilah asked.

"Of course. Come here." Toni said opening her arms.

Delilah gave her a hug as Toni planted kisses all over her face.

"I missed you so much!" Toni smiled.

"Aww. I feel loved." Delilah smiled. Cheryl giggled turning to face them.

"Mommy!" Delilah squealed jumping off of Toni and onto Cheryl.

"Hey, pretty girl." Cheryl smiled, hugging Delilah.

"Where's my gift?" Delilah asked.

"Oh!" Toni smiled, grabbing the necklace from her bedside table.

"Here," Toni said.

"OH MY GOD. It has a little turtle on it!" Delilah giggled.

"Yep." Cheryl smiled.

"All the kids at school will be jealous. Hehehe." Delilah said.

Toni and Cheryl looked at each other. "What was that thing at the end?" Cheryl asked.

"Ugh. Old people. Listen, I'm gonna get ready for school. Nice seeing ya." Delilah said, jumping off the bed.

"Did she just...?" Toni trailed off.

"Call us..." Cheryl said.

"Old people?" Toni finished.

"Are we old?" Cheryl asked.

"No. Last time I checked I'm 24 and your 23..." Toni said. A/N: I didn't write Toni's birthday chapter. But I will for her 25th

"Then we aren't old." Cheryl nodded firmly.

"Exactly. Let's go check on the boys." Toni smiled as she got up out of bed.

Cheryl followed her out of the room and into the boy's nursery.

"Oh my goodness. Look who's up!" Toni squealed in a baby voice.

Aiden smiled as he grabbed the wooden poles to his crib.

"Someone is happy to see us." Cheryl giggled.

Toni picked him up, kissing his cheek.

Caden was waking up at his own pace. Cheryl smiled as he watched him squirm, waiting for him to open his eyes.

Once he did, Cheryl chuckled.

"Hey, baby boy. Hi." Cheryl cooed.

A small smile came across the boy's cute little face.

Cheryl picked him up, holding him on her hip.

"Let's go make breakfast." Toni smiled, grabbing Cheryl's hand as they walked out with the boys.