Toni's new hairstyle

Toni thought about getting a new hairstyle since forever.

Since Delilah is in school, and Cheryl was out running errands with fangs. Toni decided to take a ride to the barbershop.

"Oh! Ms. Topaz! What can I do for you?" He asked.

Toni sat in the chair. "I want an undercut and an eyebrow slit," Toni smirked.

"Something like this," Toni said showing him the design

"I got you." He smiled, grabbing the razer.

XXX

Toni paid the barber, then gave him a tip. "This looks so good." Toni smiled as she looked back in the mirror.

"Thank you." He smiled.

Toni nodded, leaving the store. Toni put some shades on, trying to hide from paparazzi.

Toni sighed as she got into her car again. It was only 1:30 so Toni decided to go get lunch.

She stopped at subway to order a meatball sub and a drink, then ate in her car.

As she was eating she saw paparazzi coming up to her car. "Fuck." Toni groaned, putting her car on dark tent mode.

They won't be able to see through the car, but Toni would be able to see them.

They looked through the car, Toni just ate her food.

When she was done, she had to go pick up Delilah.

When she started her car, they jumped back. Toni chuckled to herself as she pulled out of the parking spot.

XXX

"And then we learned how to tell a clock," Delilah said, telling Toni about her day.

Delilah notices something different about her mama. "Mama. Did you get a haircut?" Delilah asked.

Toni giggled as she looked in the rearview mirror.

"Yes, I did, princess. You like it?" Toni asked.

"Yeah. It looks cool." Delilah smiled. Toni smiled then nodded.

"Whatcha want to eat?" Toni asked.

"Mcdonalds!" Delilah cheered.

"Mcdonalds it is," Toni smirked, pulling into a McDonald 's Drive-Thru.

XXX

"Mommy!" Delilah called as she took her shoes off. Toni took her bag and jacket.

Cheryl comes out of the kitchen with a smile. "Hey, baby. How was school?" Cheryl asked.

"So fun! I learned how to tell time." Delilah smiled.

"That's good." Cheryl chuckled.

Cheryl pecked Toni's lips. "Something is different about you." Cheryl pointed out.

Delilah went into the kitchen to eat her happy meal.

Toni smirked with a shrug. Cheryl walked around Toni, looking for anything different.

"You got a haircut!" Cheryl said. "And an eyebrow slit." She added.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner." Toni smirked. "You like?" She asked.

Cheryl nodded. "You look sexy as fuck," Cheryl said, kissing Toni's lips.

Toni smiled into the kiss. "Thank you, my love," Toni said.

Cheryl nodded, walking into the kitchen. Toni smacked her ass playfully as she followed her.

XXX

Toni kisses up Cheryl's neck as they made out on the bed.

Toni then kissed Cheryl's lips, taking Cheryl's lip in between hers.

"Mama!" They heard Delilah coming down the hall.

They pulled back, acting like nothing happened.

Delilah enters through the room with her iPad. "I want these." She said showing Toni a picture of Van's.

"Okay, baby

"Okay, baby. I'll order them later." Toni nodded.

Cheryl sat against the headboard. "Mommy. Are you okay? You look a little..." Delilah pointed around her face, "Flushed." She finished.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." Cheryl nodded.

Delilah looked at her suspiciously. "Okay." She shrugged, leaving the room.

Toni let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"That's my worst nightmare," Toni said, laying her head in Cheryl's lap.

"What?" Cheryl asked, caressing the shaved part of Toni's hair.

"Delilah walking in on us," Toni replied.

"That's why we only do it when she's in school or with Riley," Cheryl said as if it was obvious.

"True." Toni nodded.