The red carpet

Cheryl fixed Delilah's dress as Toni straightened her hair.

"Why do we have to go to this thing anyway?" Delilah asked.

"Because. We get to take pictures and talk to friends." Toni said.

"And Ariana is gonna be there," Toni smirked knowing how much Delilah loved Ariana.

"Okay. I'll go." Delilah said. "You didn't have a choice." Cheryl chuckled.

XXX

"We are here with Ms.Topaz! Who are you with tonight?" the reporter asked.

Toni wore her blue suit as Cheryl and Delilah wore the same color but in dresses.

"I'm with my beautiful daughter. And my beautiful fiancée." Toni smiled as she kissed their cheeks.

Delilah was just posing for the camera's as Toni held her.

"Oh. I see that she is very photogenic." He smiled.

"Yep. She loves to have her picture taken." Toni said as she tickled Delilah's stomach.

"So. Cheryl, I know this is your first time on a red carpet. How do you feel?" He asked.

"Very excited." Cheryl smiled.

"Okay. And how about you?" He asked Delilah.

"This is so much fun!" Delilah cheered.

Toni and Cheryl chuckled. "Bye." They waved as it was time for them to take more pictures.

Toni placed Delilah on the floor as she posed for the cameras.

"Ms. Toapz! What is your daughter's name?" They asked.

Toni looked at Cheryl who nodded. "Her name is Delilah. Say hi, Lilah." Toni smiled.

Delilah waved as she held Cheryl's hand.

XXX

Toni sat Delilah on her lap as they sat at the reserved table for them.

"Toni Topaz! We finally meet!" Toni heard the familiar voice.

Toni turned around with a smile. "Arianna Grande. Live and in the flesh." Toni smiled.

Arianna sat at the table. Cheryl froze. She was sitting at a table with her favorite singer.

"Hello." Arianna waved at Delilah.

Delilah laid her head on Toni's shoulder.

Arianna looked at Toni. "She's just very shy. She'll get used to you." Toni smiled rubbing Delilah's back softly.

"Oh okay." Arianna smile. She turned to Cheryl.

"Oh! You must be the lucky lady. Congratulations!" She smiled.

"Thank you." Cheryl smiled. Toni smiled at them.

"Do you know why they planned this?" Toni asked.

"Beats me. I got my invite via email." Ari shrugged.

"Same." Toni nodded.

The lights went dim as the spotlight followed the host to the stage.

"Good evening to all of the talents and the children of the the talents. And the wives or girlfriend or- you get it." He laughed.

Everyone joined in. "So tonight we called you all here for a nice award ceremony. Just something small." He smiled.

Toni nodded in understanding. Delilah was falling asleep being that she was bored.

"The first award goes to a very talented young lady. I um know her personally and I gotta say shes amazing! Give it up for Kylie Jenner!" He called.

Kylie stood up with a smile as she carried stormi on the stage with her.

"Thank you, Daniel. I'm so glad to be able to accept this award." She smiled. Everyone clapped for her.

"Okay. Next award goes to the one and only, BILLIE EILISH!" He clapped.

Billie smile as she collected her award. "This is insane." She said.

Everyone clapped again. "Thanks, guys." She said, getting off of the stage.

"Now we have someone who is very good at what she does. And I'd like to personally give this award to Ms. Toni Topaz." He smiled.

Cheryl cheered as Toni carried Delilah up on the stage with her.

"Ahhh. Thank you guys so much. I um, I wasn't expecting this." Toni giggled. "But for real. I really appreciate you guys. Thank you." Toni smiled everyone clapped and cheered.

"Next we have Arianna Grande!" He cheered. She went on the stage to get her award.

XXX

It was now time to go home. Toni placed Delilah in her car seat as she was knocked out.

Toni had a gut feeling about something but she didn't know what. She felt like something bad was gonna happen.

Then BOOM! She dropped to the ground as she jumped in front of Cheryl.

"Toni!" Cheryl yelled, dropping to her knees.

Security came out, helping Toni. "Call 911!" one told Cheryl.

She nodded, frantically dialing the number.

'Toni Topaz shot at the award-winning gala. The 23-year-old jumped in front of her 22-year-old fiancée.'