01|END OF SUMMER😋😚

Ivy's POV...

What is hate?

In my dictionary,hate is Finn Harper
Finn is the most arrogant,ungentleman,proud,obnoxious and the meanest jerk ever.

He is such an animal..

No matter what the dictionary says about hate, No matter what google,Merriam,oxford dictionary or urban says ,hate will still be....

F-I-N-N

He is a jerk and he tells me I'm dumb! How dare he! I just hate him .

Well, there are just two things I love about him though and that is:

One: to see him in a cave filled with hungry lions and bats ,so they can feed on him..that will make me laugh.

Two: to see him in a cemetery full of zombies and to see fear in his eyes and to also make him cry.... I love to imagine the 'great'....ugh it feels sour on my tongue to call him great, well, to see him cry.🤣🤣.

Well,I might be a bitch or a real bitch at times but I cant wish someone death though.

He dates girls like they are toys and he changes them ,will I say daily! It doesnt make it better because he and my brothers are best friends.... Gs' they call it... And I'm best friends with his twin... Ugh!!! Such a small world!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT BED and get ready!!".... My stupid best friend Kylie Prescott.... She's a fashion mogul😒... She's BLASIAN... She's the most beautiful blasian ever!! She has a mesmerising brown eyes and they are piercing... She has a wavy brown hair... The waves are not too obvious but its obvious.... I feel like an ant near Kylie... And she's a good ballet dancer and  a contemporary dancer.... .... Kylie does it with passion........ This girl is crazy!!

P.s:  If you have any suggestions on how Kylie and the others should look like... That's ivy up there.... Hit me up...

"No" I whined... I'm tired... I prefer stuffing my face in a book that going for a party full of sweaty bodies and hormonal teens!! Its nauseating... "Aren't you meant to come with Michelle?" That's the second craziest person in my life...

"I'm hurt... You don't want to see me" she faked being hurt..." Me? Hera?" She looked at me...

We started laughing... We gave each other names from rick Riordan books... I Gave my self... Artemis!!... She chose Hera for God know why!?... But we didn't question her...

My door opened with a loud bang..."Demeter is here!!" Yes... Almighty Demeter... Michelle was the vsco type of girl... Scrunchies... Protest against plastic straws... Who has time for that!?.... Michelle is Eurasian.... She took more of the Asian part.... They are from Sweden... Somewhere in Sweden.... She and her twin both.... Took more of the Asian part and for some reasons... Only one person in their family has his name Eurasian generated and that is Adrian.... She has black wavy hair.... Dark brown to be precise....

"Ugh!!" I and Kylie groaned at the same time...

"Do not----" she jumped on my bed... She has no respect for my baby

"I hate you" I said

"I love you"

Michelle... Is definition of beautiful she was the only white one though... We are not racists... I like white people.... Only one that I don't like tho!.... Michelle .... She's tall... She's 6' I guess but in that range... She has curves intact... She's a true child of Demeter😂...