48|You look okay

48|You look okay.

I WOKE TO FEEL SOMEONES HAND wrapped around my waist and my leg in between the person's leg.

I turned to see Finn sleeping, with his mouth slightly opened. I giggled... His hair was sticking out in all places, it was longer and Fuller... I ran my hand through it as his chest heaved as he slept.

I traced his jawline to his eyebrows... He startled awake.... He open his sleepy grey eyes... Am I the only one that finds half awake guys sexy? Just saying.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked as he put my hand back to his face.

"You seem quite excited this morning"  I said as he realized what I was saying and made it to the bathroom in record time.

He came back outside",Sorry about that"

"I have brothers" I said as he mimicked me and we both laughed.

I stood up to yawn and stretch... "Good morning"

"Morning" He said as he kissed me and I hugged him.

"You're really short" He said as I rolled my eyes and smacked him. He chuckled.

There was a knock on the door"Ivy, it's time to wake up" Gigi announced as I widened my eyes.

"Hide" I whisper yelled

"Where!?" He whisper yelled back.... "Hide under the bed"

He groaned and hid under the bed.... His leg was still showing a little but I don't think Gigi will notice.

"Good morning Gigi" I said as she entered the room, walked round and stopped right in front of me.

"Why do you wear large t-shirts" She said "Besides I've see this on that Finn boy"

"Um... He forgot it the last time he came" I stuttered as she nodded.

"Come downstairs for breakfast and Happ Christmas Eve" Gigi said as I smiled and hugged her.

She was about to leave when she stopped... Oh God

She bent then pulled Finn by his leg... He kept yelling ow.

"Dear God" I mumbled.

"Hi Gigi"He said nervously as he picked his t-shirt gently to escape.

Gigi picked the nearby pillow and started hitting him... I winced while he laughed.

He came over to me then quickly kissed me with Gigi still hitting him... He jumped down as I laughed

"Happy Christmas Eve sweetheart" He said as I blew him air kisses with a gagging Gigi at my back.

"Gigi! Ruining everything" I said jokingly as we both laughed.

"How did he get here?"

"He sneaked in after dinner" I admitted as she raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

"I'll be down in a sec" I announced as she walked round my room again.

"What?" I asked "I'm hiding another guy too?"

She gave me a tight smile as I laughed"Yeah... He's in my closet"

She laughed as she left my room.

Such a morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, welcome to our Christmas Eve celebration" Liz greeted us as she hugged us and told us where to put our gifts.

I placed it under the large Christmas tree. It was beautiful.

The party was for everyone but the dinner was for close relations which involved us