17|Happy world tickling day

PS: that's Tristan! What do ya think!!?

17|happy world tickling day

"WHAT!? HE DID THAT TO YOU!?"

Annalise yelled as she stopped applying her nail polish.... I sighed and nodded....

"He ended the drama by pouring water on her.... So her white top was now a see through top!" Kylie said while smiling and I glared at her.... She continued curling her hair...

"Shut up Kylie!" Michelle yelled at her as she was straightening her hair.... We all lightly laughed....

"I still don't understand why you guys hate each other" Camille said as she applied lip gloss on her lip...

"Same" Chloe said...."Let the cat out" she huffed as we all sighed....

"He's a jerk! An— Annalise!!" Amelia yelled.... And we all stared at her....

"What!?" Annalise yelled back and we laughed at the two of them making faces at each other....

"So! Drake went out with a girl.... Your sister here got angry.... Called and she didn't bother to sort it all out.... She hung up" Amelia said and I groaned.... Annalise looked at me and raised her eyebrow at me.... She sighed and went back to her nails.... We all stared at her and went back to what we were doing....

"Noah and Lucas are here....we'll be downstairs.... And we'll be back to wear our clothes in I really don't know minute!" Chloe said as she smiled and pulled camille along with her.... I smiled back at them....

Annalise and Amelia looked at I,Kylie and Michelle "Who is Lucas?" Anna asked....

"A model! With beautiful green eyes.... And Camille is kinda having a thing for him" Kylie said and dramatically sighed....

"Wait! British Lucas Hunter!?" Amelia asked and we nodded.... She gasped "I'm coming baby Lucas!" She scrambled her way downstairs..... We all laughed....

"Why did you hang up?" Annalise said calmly.... I sighed...

"I couldn't take it.... He has been going out with her.... I've lost my faith in this relationship.... If he is bored or tired of me.... He should go ahead and tell me not cheat!" I said as I moved my hands in all direction while talking....

"You could have just told him that... Not hang up.... You've done two things now.... You left twice... Finn and drake" she said.... Kylie and Michelle had stopped what they were doing and sat down....

"What could I have done!!? Tell me!? He should see me cry!? Or drake should make me say I need a break!? You know I'll never do that... Taking a break is literally breaking up and I don't want that.... I know it will still happen but let him say it!" I huffed and put my head in between my hands...

"Finn is not meant to make you cry anymore and drake... Talk to him about it okay?" Annalise said as she sighed and they all hugged me... I sighed....

"It's hard... So hard for me not to keep remembering what Finn said.... I know you keep telling me' when you leave.... Then you're weak'.... But its hard" I said as they disentangled from me....

"Oh God! Finn is a fool!" Michelle said as she sighed and stood up to the toilet...

"Drake is stupid" Kylie said as she smiled at me... Trying to make me smile... I did though...

"Thank you! Keep telling yourself that! You'll be happy" Annalise said as I smiled at her... She looked round and her eyes landed on Kylie.... Her eyes widened....