09| barbie doll and turdan

PS: that's Charlotte up there! You'll see!... And the picture up there is black and white!

09|barbie doll and turdan

"SO... HI PEOPLE... I'M IVY CARTER... nice seeing your faces.... welcome to seacost academy. I'll be your tour guide. so i want to know your names... class and i guess I'll be able to help with any questions you have and I'll be able to help you with troubles getting to your classes!" I said as i mentally high fived myself... i was used to giving tours but i still found it hard to introduce myself but i put everything in me to smile at the end of what i said.... and they smiled back with "hi" and "hellos" from them...

"hi... i'm Leah Thompson...i'm 12... and i'm in grade 8 and i'm a transfer student from Scotland" a girl from the group said as i could hear the accent and it was cool... she was wearing a top with ripped jeans but not too ripped... i smiled at her and said

"welcome and you'll enjoy your class and  i guess you're Scottish?" i said as i smiled and took in her features... she was tall for her age... she was white... she had cute brown eyes and blonde hair... she's pretty though...

"you guessed right..." she said as well both smiled and i looked at the others...

"hi... i'm Jason Grace... grade 7... and i'm 11" he said as he smiled widely knowing we were all going to laugh cause of his name... and we truly did...

"so you're Jupiter's son... am i wrong?" i said as the rest laughed lightly and he just smiled... he had a gray storm like eyes... he had the Jupiter's son like eyes... he had blonde hair... but i definitely couldn't guess his race... before moving to another person... i heard

"wait! are you Katherine and Andre carter?" seriously!?... i smiled and nodded... and they all said "cool"... i just shook my head and faced the next person who was Lucas...

"um" he said obviously shy... how can he be shy?

"okay! i'm not used to changing schools but here it goes" he said as well all laughed... they obviously knew who it was because the girls... Leah and another one where whispering...

"hi... i'm Lucas hunter... i'm 13... i'm in grade 9... i'm a transfer student from england" he said and i could hear the accent clearly... i liked it on him though... i took in his features... he was tall way taller than Camille but not as tall as me... he has the curly hair and green eyes that were sure intimidating... oh no! i'm turning to Kylie! i mentally slapped myself...

"okay... welcome... Lucas" i said as i stared at him and he smirked knowing he had an effect on girls his age... well i met the rest so we were five in my group... ironic much...

Leah...13...grade 9... Scottish

Jason...11... grade 7... i basically don't know

Lucas...13... grade 9.... British...

Calvin Bailey... he gave me Noah's vibe... he and Lucas both.... so they hit it off great... but he was 14... grade 9.... Australian.... brown hair blue eyes...

Charlotte Bailey...16... she gave me Kylie vibes a lot but Kylie is obviously better than her.... grade 11... Australian.... Calvin's sister... brown hair hazel eyes...

i showed them the whole school... i collided into Kylie and Camille's group and Kylie being the pedophile she is stopped to talk to us... indirectly Lucas... my group and hers hit it off great though... surprisingly Lucas spoke to Camille about how she looks a lot like me and the only thing she could mutter was "oh shit" and

I laughed which earned me a smack... Camille's group were more of people of her and my age ... and Kylie got a group of friends! they were all in grade 10 but they were cool though... i showed my group everywhere... like the sport complex... they told me the sports they played... i showed the the... library, classrooms, locker rooms, the teacher's lounge... the cafeteria and the little seacost McDonald's and ice cream shop... it was funny that we had that though... i showed them the labs... the art room... and finally the different blocks... block a for 7th grade to 9th grade... block b for 10th grade to 11th grade... group c for only 12th grade and 13th grade... they didn't question the 13th grade... they probably knew about it already ... our school was big because in this different blocks... we had each labs in every block... so... and the teacher's lounge was big!