42|Lazy

42|Lazy

"YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU!? The least you could do was accept Emma, I can't believe you guys will do this to me" Izzy yelled at us as we all sat on Camille's bed.

He was yelling at us for what happened two days ago. I felt bad and Izzy yelling was worse.

Annalise raised her hand. Geez.

"What!?"

"Firstly, Don't yell at me. Secondly, We love you and you don't expect us to like someone who might  be deceitful walk into your life and destroy it again" She said as Camille put her hand on her face.

"Look, You're our brother, We'll try our best to open up our hearts to Emma. Okay? Now I have to start packing" Jordan said as we all went silent again.

"I was thinking" I spoke up "We could do a little we're sorry party for Emma. I've spoken to Michelle and she's fine with Emma now" I added.

"Yeah, that's a great idea. Jordan let's get you packing" Annalise said as she huffed and stood up.

"Izzy, we're sorry... We never knew you felt this way about it" Camille said as she made him sit so she could hug him.

"Can't. Breathe" He muttered out as we laughed.

"Well, I have a party to plan and a so called Skype meeting" I said with a smile as I left her room.

I was having what Allison called a Skype meeting. I don't even know why? She said we're talking serious things.

I answered the Skype call and sat down. "What?" I asked as she grinned.

"I saw my period" She said as I gasped.

"Tell me you're joking" I said as she grinned and shook her head.

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for you" I said as we both grinned and laughed.

After the Halloween party, I told my friends about Allison and i's make up story but I didn't go into full details. We became pretty close but not too close. She decided not to join our friend group and create a new one herself. I was genuinely happy for her.

"And your parents?" I asked as her smile slipped of her face.

"They're still splitting up, But I'll be staying with Dad till college but I can go see mom anytime I want to" She said as I nodded.

"Sorry, Too much to handle right?" I asked as she sighed and nodded.

"Why'd you call this a meeting?" I asked as she laughed.

"Nothing, I just felt like... And to also make you wonder" She said as I gave her a you're stupid look.

"Got to go!" She said "Bye ivy"

"Bye" I said as I ended the call and closed my laptop.

Jordan was leaving tomorrow, Finn went to pick up Zachary. I really can't wait to see Zachary and Bethany... Bethany is engaged, Chase told us. I'm so happy for her.

Zeke will be coming home next week with Amelia and Tristan. Fuller house.

Its always fun when everyone is home. A lot of discovered parties.

They just find parties to go to, They invite us and we'll go to a party we were not invited to.

I checked my mails to see one I haven't checked and a new one from Camille.

I opened the old one from Finn. It was a video.

I opened it, It started with a picture of us when we were kids at one of my volleyball games. I was forced to stay beside him. I watched the video unfold.