50|Game of hearts

50|Game of hearts

I STIRRED AWAKE TO FIND myself in another person's room... It's meant to be New year's Eve! Mom will so kill me.

I groaned as a killing headache hit me straight..... I felt like puking. I did not drink did I!? 

I tried to adjust to where I was.... This is not Michelle's room, or Charlotte or even Chloe!

I'm in Finn's room.... I raised the duvet to still see my underwears on! I breathed out in relief.

But I was wearing his hoodie which means he undressed me.... I laid down back.

"You're awake" Finn said as he came out of his bathroom... Startling me.

"Don't let that towel drop..... My eyes are innocent" I said as he chuckled.

He had this towel wrapped dangerously low on his waist with his wet hair. Holy hotness.

"Did I drink last night?" I asked and he turned then started laughing.

" What?" I asked

"The drunk ivy is very very chatty and flirty" He said and I groaned.

"What did I say?"

"You told the guys what made you and Allison become friends, you told me how you'd like to kiss me all day... May I go on?" He said with a smirk and I threw a pillow at him.

"Fuck you"I mumbled as I groaned.

"Your mom called" he said and I flew up.

"What did she say!? That I'm grounded?" I said with a groan.

"As long as she thought you slept in Michelle's room then you're fine" He said and I sighed...

" I'm hungry" I said as stood up, I felt like the room was spinning so I balanced myself with the table. "And your room is surprisingly neat" I teased... Finn hates a dirty room.

He mimicked me as I laughed "I'll be downstairs while you get dressed" I said as he kissed me...

I went straight to Michelle's room to see her flat on her bed.

I banged on her door as she jerked awake.

"What!?" She asked and I laughed... She was the one who spiked my drink!

"Wakeup or Tavi would ground you" I warned as she groaned.

"Remind me to never drink on New year's Eve" She said

"I will baby... Now let's go". I said as she stood up and quickly put her hair in a messy bun. Lucky!

She changed into an oversized hoodie with her silly bunny slippers.

"I can't find where mine are" I said as she stumbled a bit and I tried to hold back my laughter.

We got downstairs to see my mom... I stopped in my tracks as she looked at me then smiled.

"Good morning Mom" I and Michelle said as we hugged them.

"Morning" They both said.

"You drank yesterday didn't you?" Octavia asked Michelle as I barked out my laugh.

Mine wasn't obvious so I kept quiet.

"No I didn't, Alcohol was spilled on me" She said with a bold face that would make you believe her.

Tavi hummed.

" And you slept in Michelle's room or where?" Mom asked as I gulped.

" I slept in Michelle's room mom... Where else would I sleep?" I said as I made a face.