29|you complimented me

🛑important Question at the end!🛑

29|you complimented me

WEEKS PASSED BY WITH me avoiding the fact that I kissed Finn and I and Finn getting closer by the weeks.

Michelle and Izzy are still edgy around each other... It's killing me.

"I can't read it, stop forcing me to read it" I said as I hit my head on the table...

"Oh God! You're hard work" Jordan said as he groaned...

"Jordan leave her to eat okay? Probably she's hungry. I know ivy never gives up on her reading" Kylie said as she faced Jordan and he sighed...

"The exams! Why are there exams?" I whined... It was just too freaking hard! The words! Oh God!

"What's going on?" Finn said as he sat and put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't brush it off. I felt better.

"Jordan is forcing ivy to read" Izzy and Caleb said and I scowled and put my head back on the table at them.. They behaved like creepy twins.

"Sweetheart, Raise your head" Finn said and I groaned... Yes! He started calling me sweetheart!

I so hate the name! In cliche books, the girl will secretly Like the name and I'm like.. Wtf? I didn't Like it.

"Don't call me that" I groaned as I raised my head up and looked at him.. He looked stress less! Like he just came out of the shower.

He was breathtaking.

"Where are your audio books?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Home" Michelle answered and I glared at her.

She faced the ceiling and ate her carrot.

"Seriously? And you have exams tomorrow?" He whispered in my ear and I flinched... Limits bro!

"Don't blame me! I overslept and my brothers left me alone"  I mumbled..

"Okay" He said as he looked like he was thinking of something..

"What if you come over to my place and we read together?" He said and my pencil couldn't help but drop.

"Me--- you--- us?" I stuttered!  Way to go ivy.

He shrugged like it was no big deal! "Yeah?"

"I'll think about it" I said and someone sat beside Caleb.

"Oh please! Don't start on the table!" Chase said as we all laughed..

"What's up guys?" Jason said as we all said hi.. And went back to our... No! Their books.

I made a huge mistake! I wore a strapless jumpsuit and now I'm freezing cold. With my jacket in my car.

Winter didn't tell me it was starting this morning!

Charlotte offered me her hoodie but I didn't collect it... She was going to be cold too.

From the corner of my eye I could see Finn pulling of his sweat shirt. Isn't he cold.

"You're wearing the Tommy's?" Chase asked and Finn smirked.

"Here, wear it" he handed me his hoodie. I looked at him and looked at the hoodie.

"Um, You'll be cold" I said as he groaned.

"Have it" He demanded.... How dare he?

"You can't keep demanding, so I won't wear it" I said as he mumbled an incoherent word.