30|Yeah right

30|Yeah Right....

I WOKE UP TO STILL FIND my self at the hospital and I groaned... So it really happened.

Chase was staring at me with blood shot eyes... Mom was a mom to all of us..

"What's the time?" I asked as he checked his phone..

"5:30 am" He said and I groaned

"Noah and Caleb?" I asked

"Noah is home with Elena and Samira, Caleb is over at your place." He said as I nodded
and immediately stood up to enter the room.

I opened the door to reveal Nina standing by mom's bed silently crying... She looked at me and I smiled... Dad was resting his head on mom's bed.... Guess he regrets every time he hasn't spent with mom.

Kylie was resting her head on Jordan's lap that wasn't sleeping.

Michelle was resting on Finn's shoulder and finn raised his head to look at me... I sighed when we locked gazes.

Michelle raised her head and smiled at me "You guys should go home, we have exams today"

They were about to protest when Dad spoke up "You should go home, you'll come back"

"Ivy and jordan, you too... Samuel is outside to shoo away the paparazzi"

"How the hell did they find out?" Jordan asked

"A nurse well... Is also a celebrity gossip blogger, told the internet" Nina said and we all nodded.

Michelle woke Kylie up and she looked round. "Is she awake?"

I wish she was... She sighed when nobody answered...

"We should go now" Chase said and we all pecked mom and said goodbye to Dad and Nina...

The cameras and noise! They were throwing questions at us as well entered the car. To make matters worse! Samuel and peter, The harpers chauffeur decided to bring the Limo!

Questions were thrown at us but one made me think.

"Is miss carter dead or about to die?"

As well entered the car, Jordan held my hand and squeezed it as support... I smiled at him.

The ride home was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
======[=======[=======[=====[=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to school and all eyes were on us, Noah and Caleb came with us...

Camille and I put our hoodies over our heads and jordan just wore a beanie and dark sunglasses like it was hot. Or the sun was shining bright.

I walked over to locker, People were looking at me with pity... I ignored them and brought out my stationeries for the exam.

Allison walked over to my locker, I wasn't Ready for her talks.

"What?" I snapped at her as she bit her lip nervously and I waited for her to talk.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your mom"

"Look, I'm not in the mood for fake condolences. Or any type of condolences... Okay?"

"I sincerely mean it... We might hate each other doesn't mean I should be wicked" She said and I looked her dead in the eye.

"Yeah right" I walked off and straight to class...

I sat down beside Jason and Charlotte...

"Tell us it isn't true" Jason said and my tears proved it...