20| You're High Maintenance

HOURS LATER, Games after Games later, Food after Food later..... We were sitting at McDonald's eating again! We were adding backgrounds to people...

"Look.... He looks like he has a date and trying to try his best to impress the lady" Annalise said as we both laughed...

"And that lady-" I was cut short by Annalise's voice cut me off...

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" She whispered yelled as she kept hitting me and I glared at her and swatted her hands away....

"Sorry sorry! Its just, The Cute Guy i told you and Amelia about?" She asked me as I nodded.... Grinned at me... And I stared at her like she was crazy...

"So what?" I asked as I shrugged and sipped on my drink... A long one!

"He's here!" She squealed and she grinned like an idiot...

"What? Where?" I said excitedly and she pointed over to a guy..... He was with a little girl about Elena's age... He was Hot! Damn!

"How do I look? Okay? Good? Hot?" Annalise said in a rush as I laughed at her and she groaned...

"You look Hot!" I said as I winked at her... She sighed and fixed her hair... Right on cue he looked at her and his face brightened up... He walked over with his little sister.... I guess? bouncing by his side...

"Hey there Jamaican girl" He said as I raised my eyebrows and Annalise laughed...

"Shut up Pig" Annalise said as she looked down at his sister...

"Hey there! Where's your life partner?" Annalise asked as she smiled and the girl grinned...
.
"She's sick" She said as she frowned and Annalise carried her on her lap...

"Be strong for her okay?" The girl nodded in response... I coughed a little...

"Oh-yeah.... Meet my sister ivy and ivy meet my um-friend Nathan" My sister said as she smiled nervously...

"Nice to meet you! Finally! I've heard a lot about you!" I said with so much enthusiasm and Annalise kicked me under the table. I glared at her and she shortly glared back before we looked back at Nathan.

"So why are you at the mall?" Annalise asked as the little girl came over to me and I picked her up to put her on the table...

"Kayla wanted ice cream and she wanted to get a stuffed lion for Katie" He said as he shrugged and I and Annalise raised our eyebrows..

"Why a lion?" I asked as we all lightly laughed with the girl I know know as Kayla was playing with my hair.

"Katie is the strong one, Kayla is the timid one so they get each other stuffed lions and stuffed koala's" He said as he smiled and we laughed...

"That means she'll have tons of them" Annalise said as he nodded...

I noticed something about Nathan... He's a man of few words, He is nervous around Annalise or let me say us and he loves his sisters.

"It was nice seeing you Jamaican girl" He said as he winked and Annalise smacked him

"Pig" She muttered and Nathan playfully glared at her and I just laughed.

"Bye Ivy.... I'll speak to you some other time"

I nodded and smiled as we said good byes and they left...

"So?" Annalise asked

"I don't know... We'll talk soon, remember? Don't ask me for what I think because I think– I don't know"

She rolled her eyes as well packed up to leave and I pulled her back.

"I'll talk to him soon and besides, you can't expect me to like him for YOU in a short convo" I said as I emphasized on the you part and she gaped at me in shock