28|im not crazy..

28|I'm not crazy

PS: that's jasmine up there! What do you think?

"STOP STANDING, YOU'LL TOWER OVER me. Sit" I said coldly... His jaws locked but he still sat.

"Look ivy! I'm sorry" He started.

"Why did you do it? Why did you make Allison steal my clothes and edit my picture?"

"Exactly what I'm sorry for, I Told her to take your clothes not edit your pictures"

"You know what could have happened right? I could have been expelled!" I said ad I poked him in his chest.

"Ivy, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to make you hurt or anything, I was doing it all for fun. I was so annoyed by how much you rejected me! Chase always warned me but I didn't listen. Guilt ate me up every time I saw you"

"Really? The guilt could have simply killed you" I said as I studied his expression. Something i was good at. He looked sad, guilty...

Was he faking it?

"Did you watch the video I sent you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"My phone and laptop was seized"

"Ivy, I'm so sorry, You're not a slut, you're not Annoying, naive. You're beautiful, strong, fierce and I Really admire that! Ugh! Fuck it! Ivy! I'm sorry! I didn't mean those words I said to you and I made sure Allison paid for what she did"

He just called me beautiful! He called me beautiful! Why am I happy about that. No! No! No!

I did the unthinkable! I kissed Finn!

I. Kissed. Finn. Harper!

He was caught off guard so he didn't respond, I was about to pull back when he pulled me closer, now I was straddling his hip with my legs.

Ivy! It felt good to do this! I've missed this so much but then! Shit! I pulled back...

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry" I said not looking at him..

He reached out to touch me but I flinched... "I forgive you okay? Now we can move on with our lives right?" I asked as he offered me a smile and I literally dashed off.

I kissed Finn! I kissed Finn! Not Finn kissed me!

I forgave him so quickly!

Okay. Calm down ivy! Do you still like him? Kinda

Does he still make you all giddy? Yes.

Baby girl! You like finn. Oh no.

I was pulled into a corner and I shrieked.... My friends were staring at me.

"Spill" Kylie said.

"What exactly?" I stuttered..

"Don't play dumb with us! I saw you k-" I slapped my hand over Michelle's mouth.

"Shut up! Yes I did!" I said as they Started squealing.

"You forgive easily! Accept it! Say it after me!" Kylie yelled in my face as I flinched... She can be scary.

"I forgive easily" I had to say.

"That's my girl!"

"I'm so happy for you guys" Charlotte said as I stared at her.

"We're not dating!" I said and she Patted my shoulder.

"Sureeee" she said as she pulled the word. I rolled my eyes at her.