37|I'm not sure

37|I'm not sure

One week later...

"HALLOWEEN! WE NORMALLY have this meeting 5 days before this meeting so! People here it is" Kylie said as she stood in front of us... We were at Chase's house.

We cheered and laughed..."Hallo!" Chase yelled.

"Yeah, so we'll do it in order of how we're sitting... And i don't want slow answers.... Ivy" She said as she tilted her head and faced me as I raised my hand in mock surrender.

"Mad hatter"Jason said as we all laughed and finn held my hand tighter and he ran his hand over my face. I was laying down on his lap.

Someone's touchy.

"Joker baby!" Caleb said as we laughed.

"Okay, green hair... Hey there Stacie and Adam" Kylie said as she turned to face the costume helpers. We all laughed as they flashed a thumbs up.

"A biker" Emma said and I gasped as Michelle rolled her eyes.

"Bad ass"Caleb mumbled as Kylie chuckled.... Her small bump was showing but everyone will think its a pot belly.

"Sponge Bob" Noah said

"Say what?" We all said as he shrugged and he laughed.

"Van dijk!" Lucas said as he high fived izzy.

"Van who?" Kylie asked.

"He's a British footballer... Liverpool" Finn said as Kylie nodded her head and we all laughed.

"Ghost" Calvin said as he did the ghost sound we all know.

We laughed.

"Tinkerbell" Naomi said as we all hummed and nodded.

Someone mumbled "hot" as we all laughed at Calvin that did his best in hiding... But we knew I was him.

"White swan!" Chloe said as she glared at Camille that just laughed.

"Nice"

"Iron man" Izzy said and we all busted out laughing.

"Aren't you too old for that?" Kylie asked as we sobered up.

"Um... No" He said as we laughed again.

"Sure" we all said.

"Myself" Jordan said as he looked at Kylie... Is he daring her?

"I didn't hear you well" Kylie said as we stifled our laughter.

"Fine! I'm going as the devil!" Jordan said as we all faked shock and laughed... As Kylie smiled and jordan swatted Caleb's hands away.

"Black swan" Camille said as she strikes a dance pose. We all laughed...

"Micheal jordan people!" Chase said as he took a mock bow and Finn scoffed.

"You don't like Micheal jordan?" I asked as I turned to look at him...

"Yes but No" He said as I chuckled and played with his fingers.

"A cow girl" Charlotte said as we all laughed again...

"Be serious girl" Michelle said as well laughed.

"I am... Mom has never allowed me to be a cow girl! But Stacie! A hot one!" She said as she winked at Stacie... And we laughed.

"An Angel" Michelle said as she did a prayer sign and Emma scoffed..  Michelle's head snapped to Emma.

"Sit down"Kylie mouthed to Michelle as she relaxed and glared at Emma

"We know! Female devil! Thank you next!" We all said as Kylie was about to talk and she gasped as we laughed...

"Haha, funny" She said

"Lebron" Finn said as he smirked.... And the guys apart from Chase that was beefing cheered.

"Cat woman" I said and they all looked at Finn.

I looked at him as he smirked. "what?"

They all laughed and I was lost.

"All right! That's all... Amelia is a female Lakers basketballer.... Tristan is a male one.... Jasmine is a female penny wise.... Zeke is himself"Kylie said as we all said cool.

Stacie and Adam left "What next?"

"Scatter round the house" Michelle said as she shrugged and I stood up as finn told me he needed to see me.

"Hmm?" I asked as he stood in front of me.

"You know your costume is a turn on" He said as I gasped and slapped him across the chest.

"Don't be silly" I said as we both chuckled and I sat down to look at the sky.... It was snowing.

"Stop staring and seat" I said as I looked at him... He smiled and sat down.

"What exactly did you want to tell me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"You haven't told me what you felt for me" He said it as I scoffed and looked at the ground.

"I'm not sure" I said the truth but not also the truth

"Try to be sure" He pried... And I sighed...

I shifted closer and reached for his face... I have a little romance in me....

He looked at me and I smiled "I know what I feel but I'm still not sure... Truly you drive me crazy but also make me feel on top of the world and this few weeks has shown me people do change. Okay, Let me be honest.... I like you too... But I'm not sure of what we are or what we have.

I'm not sure of what you want us to be, what I want us to be. I'm not sure of what our future holds but I'm sure of what I feel... I feel the same way but I sincerely don't know what I want... I don't think I'm ready for a relationship" I said as well both looked at each other.

He smiled and Hugged me... I smiled and hugged him back.

I pulled away and he put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'll wait till when you're ready" He said and I felt like I just melted.

He pecked my forehead... It felt warm but after that, I felt cold again.

I leaned in to kiss him and I think he got the message.

It was gentle and warm... It felt different than when we were 13.

I smiled against his lip and pulled away... I smiled at him as the door opened.

"Hey there guys! We're playing a game in there! And I was sent to ask if you are interested" Calvin said as we nodded.

Finn held my hand and I never want to let go!

Oh God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How are you!? How are you enjoying it so far?

I need ship names! Finn and ivy❤

Tell me your ship names below!

Vote. Comment. Share

Love Tomi❤