10| take the wheel

10|Take the wheel

SO BASICALLY... MY MOM AND KYLIE'S MOM ARE fashion icons... Kylie's mom had her own cosmetic line... And mom had her own clothing line... Michelle's mom is a lawyer... Kylie is going in the path of her mother... I and Michelle we were not...

I picked Lottie from their house... What I could say was Woah! It wasn't as big as mine or the Harpers or the Prescott's but it was large... They were three... Charlotte... Calvin and Charles... All C's... Their house is definition of beautiful... I didn't go in but the exterior is great and I actually saw their mom... I decided to call her mama A bit it sounded weird so she told me to call her Amanda... Charlotte looked nothing like her mom... But the boys did... Her gene was strong then since two kids out of three was more mommy than daddy!

She has wild imaginations... She told me "I hope my child is safe with you.... You could be a vampire in disguise" I didn't question her imagination... She was a writer so... Its bound to happen...

"Otherwise nigga pipedown... Bitch! Y'all niggas rap too loud.. Nigga shh what's that sound!" I and Charlotte sang to the lyrics of good morning Tokyo that blasted from the radio... She had nice taste in music too...

We laughed as I took a turn almost at the Prescott's... Lottie's house was an hour drive from my house but from hers to Kylie's was approximately 30mins... I wear my glasses when driving so I'll see the signs well...

"How come your dad wasn't home?" I asked as well kept quiet to bop our heads to the songs playing...

"He had some signing thing" she said as she brought out her phone and started staring at it.... Kids and internet these days!

I got to the gate of Kylie's house..."Woah!" Charlotte said as I just smiled... I've been there...

"This house his huge!" She said

"Have you heard of the name Prescott... Does it ring a bell?" I said as I scanned my fingerprint on a device by the gate and it opened...

"Oh! Yes it does! Fashion icon and   Google owner!" She said... Yes that's true... Kylie's dad was the owner of Google...

"Thank God you know" I said as I parked...

"Cool" she said as we got down from the car...

We got to the door and it opened itself... I was greeted by the smell of chocolate cupcakes!... I ran all the way to the kitchen with Charlotte behind me....

"Hey there!" I yelled as I scared Kylie.... She screamed and smeared the batter on my face... Then Charlotte started laughing with Kylie too... They took a picture of me and I glared at them to shut up... I walked over to the sink to wash the batter off my face...

"You get scared unnecessarily..." I said as she rolled her eyes at me

"Hey there Charlotte... How are you doing?" She said as I sat on the counter... Staring at Kylie bringing out the cupcakes and Charlotte doing the same as me...

"Good! Just surprised at how scared you were!" She said and I laughed as Kylie brought out her hand "you want to get dirty don't you?" Kylie said as we laughed...

"Where are the others?" I asked as Kylie handed  a cupcake to Charlotte but not me...

"Movie room" she said as she still did not give me any cupcakes...

"Um... My cupcake?" I asked and she turned to look at me then Charlotte "I don't see ivy's name on this cupcakes... Or do you?" She asked Charlotte and Charlotte replied with a no!