31| And my ear drums are delicate

After school I was so grateful Samuel was already at school.... And nobody at school approached me... Probably my siblings but me! They knew better than to approach me....

We got down in front of the hospital and every sadness and emptiness  washed over me again.

We all squeezed each other's hands for supports... I looked at them and Camille was starting to tear up...

I hugged her and now we were all hugging... We heard the sound from a camera and we all hissed.

We entered the hospital and the nurse looked at us like our mom was dead and truly made my heart pick up.

We headed over to the room faster than normal... When we entered.

"Gigi?" I called her

"Zeke?"

"Jasmine?"

"Jasmine,missed school for this?" Izzy asked and she sadly smiled at us. She was crying too.

The weakest of all carter children are the big boys! Zeke and jordan, then Camille.

I walked over to Gigi, I hugged her because she was crying... Ever since Gabe died, Gigi had only mom... Mom was the only child.

I felt safe hugging Gigi... She felt warm and so huggable... My siblings joined the hug.

"We've missed you Gigi, But we didn't know we'll meet like this" Camille said and Gigi smiled at her.

"I got to meet this beautiful white haired girl... Their baby will be really tan" She said and jasmine turned a deep shade of red and Zeke groaned..

Dad cleared his throat... We turned, his tie was not knotted. Surprise!

"Hi dad" Zeke said and he walked over to hug Dad.

"Gigi!" Dad said with a smile... His eyes were show in how tired he was.

"Andre! You're fitter! I told him to work out and he did!" She said excitedly and we all laughed to ease the tension.

I was playing with Jasmine's hair... It was silky and short. She has full lips to top it all! She's beautiful...

She looked at me and hugged me "Everything will be fine" She whispered and I smiled at her...

I walked over to Zeke, he was staring at mom.

"You know you have the texture of mom's hair" I said as I stood on tip toes to touch his hair.

He lightly laughed "You have her personality"

I smiled "Camille has her face and body"

"Izzy has Her skin tone" He said and I smiled...

"Jordan looks like dad!" We both said and laughed...

"No" Jordan said at our back and I jumped.

"Say what?" Zeke asked

"I have the same beauty mark he has on her neck" He said and we laughed...

"We all have that!" We said and we laughed as he sighed...

"Who would want to be like Dad?" He asked and I sighed....

"You really should talk to Dad" Zeke said and Jordan rolled his eyes...

"No, thank you" Jordan said and we dropped the topic.

"Mom guess what?" I said and my brothers looked at me...

"Zeke likes Jasmine" I said grinning...