15|It will just take a trip to....

15|it will just take a trip to the toilet.... It won't hurt

"AMELIA!?"

I yelled as I dropped Camille with a loud thud... I myself winced....

"Ow! Shit— I mean shoot" she corrected herself as mom raised her eyebrows at her and she glared at me.... I hugged Amelia... I could still smell her.... She had the smell of fruits.... She was a lip balm or lip gloss queen.... She reads mind! Its mind blowing....

"I've missed you" I said as I hugged her tighter...  And she hugged me too......

"Me too..... Your favorite person in the world is here!" She said as she smiled at me... I was pushed aside...

"Camille!" I and mom shrieked....

"I've missed you bunny" Amelia said....

"Now I didn't miss you at all" we laughed....

"You do liar" she said as she sat back down and smiled " feels good to be home" I smiled at her...

"Well.... Its good... Where's Jordan...? Is he locked up in his room or something?" She asked and my eyes widened.... Camille coughed.... Amelia stared at us....

"He is brooding! Um.... I mean.... He—" Camille faced me and mom looked at us....

"He is thinking about Annalise and how she won't be here tomorrow" I said with the saddest expression i could give....

"Really? You are seriously going to lie? Jordan told me already.... Your dad doesn't know though" she said as she smiled and I stared at her.....

"So you know he went to?" Amelia didn't complete it....

"New jersey.... Yes.... And he took a flight to and fro.... I need to see my daughter before mid night!" Mom said as Camille sighed and we all laughed.... I knew he was going to take a flight....

"Take your things upstairs, Amelia.... Dinner will be ready soon" she said not before she winked and we all winked back but Camille was struggling.... We all laughed......

"Guess things didn't change! You are still bad at everything" Amelia said as she smiled and Camille scowled....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing had gone out of place in Amelia's room.... She also had her sweet corner! It was cool.... But Annalise will never accept its better than hers.... But it is! Her room was now a white wall with colors on it.... Closet with colors.... Her closet was rainbow themed.... But her walls were her job! She's an artiste.... A cool one and she's well known but expanding!.... The only part that was left white was her "MEMORY LANE".... That was were her pictures were.... Annalise had that too and in that corner was her ex box.... All of the memories of exes.... Annalise had that too.... They are just too similar!

"Sweet!" She yelled as she hugged air and I smiled.... Her eyes widen at something....

"Has Izzy been coming to this room?" She asked.... That led me to where was Izzy?....

We both shrugged " where is he?" We shrugged again..... I sent him a text....

Me: Come home.... Dinner is in ten or 20.... I guess! Leave Emma alone!

Izzy: Shut up! I'm not with Emma... I'm about to start driving though.... Bye! Stupid!

Me:🙄

"He's on his way" I said as I raised my head to see Camille and Amelia stuffing their faces with Hershey's..... I stared at them!

"What? Mom won't know" Camille said as she opened another one.... I faced Amelia....