33|Why you pissed!?

One week later...

33|Why you pissed!?

IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE Finn told me he was falling in love with me.... My first instinct was to push him off me.

He looked defeated in a way... Thank Chase's soul! He interrupted.

Mom was still at the hospital with Dad and Gigi at her side... We were done with exams! Now we were on a break!

Mom's release was still next week, we were anticipating her release... She was even tired of the hospital.

I decided to take Finn's idea! I was going to change my wardrobe and I already told mom's Assistant... Stacie.

She was working on it... No stress.

"Babe!" Kylie yelled as she entered Michelle's room... We all groaned...

We were having a day over at Michelle's... That meant, dinner with them.

"Loud" Charlotte mumbled as she went to toilet and I could here her pee drop.

"Close that door bitch!" I yelled and she scoffed very loud and I laughed...

It felt good to be with them! We needed a break...

"What's the agenda?" Kylie asked as she settled herself on the soft couch which was my butt.

"Stand up!" I groaned as she bounced on me and yelled

"Why you pissed!?" A line from Saweetie's song and Michelle hissed...

"Jesus Christ!"

"Well, we planned to confess a lot and have Mani's and pedi's, with a lot of gossip and basketball wives of LA" Charlotte said as she pulled her jeans up and sat down on the bed.

"Did you wash your hands?" Michelle asked as we all stared at Charlotte...

"Of course" She said as we laughed... Michelle wasn't convinced...

"So let's start confessing, That's the first thing right?" Kylie asked as she at last stood up and dropped her bags...

She and my brother were still not on talking terms.

"I guess" I said as I stood up and changed my clothes to a big t shirt.

"Circle" Michelle called out as we sat on the floor...

"Okay so... Charlotte goes first, then ivy, Kylie and I" Michelle said as we nodded and stood up and removed her contacts...

Charlotte gasped "Gray eyes? How?"

"Hello! My twin has gray eyes" She said as she rolled her eyes and sat back down...

"I'm kinda blind, you know?" Charlotte said as she rolled her eyes and Michelle snickered

"Let's start!"

"Truths and no lies! Whoever lies here today has lost every respect and ---;"

"They die!" Charlotte yelled as we laughed again...

"Sure" Kylie said as she laughed nervously...

"Ithinkilikechase" Charlotte rushed it all out..

"Calm down and say it slowly" I said and she sighed...

"I think I like chase and I really don't know if he likes me.... Like we have a lot in common, we are both goofs.... He's always so closed up!" She said as she groaned and we nodded.

"He does" Kylie blurted out and we looked at her..

"Listen to the shaman... I think he does too" Michelle said and I could see Charlotte turning red.