11|double boy package

THE WEEK WENT BY IN A BLUR, with assignments and stupid classes... But it's too early to sleep in class... And the feeling is collective... Apart from people like barbie doll that decided to give the boys that are swooning over them their assignments to do. And drake got sick... I told him to stay home but he didn't listen so I hope he did go home or he did go to the nurse... I haven't seen him since after I told him to go home...

This week was quite fun to go through! Note the sarcasm! Finn always had a new girl every day to make out with during lunch break... It pisses me off... Why the hell cant he just try to make one relationship work... He either sends them off with his stupid and irritating adjectives... You really don't want to be a victim of that... Or he sends them off by telling them a simple 'I'm not interested anymore'... The stupid girls will always come back. Fuck him and his life... I basically don't care about whatever happens to him...

Mom and Dad at last! Told us they were having a party... We came up with a group gift already... A mug that says 'world best Dad' for dad... Cliche much... And an album full of our pictures with both of them and silly photos of us... That'll make mom cry... And Caleb thought it wasn't so he was going to give me 50 bucks if she did cry... The party will be on Sunday on the day of the anniversary its self and today is Friday...

I was fuming... Getting tired of finn's sluttish attitude... I was either going to leave any time soon or I was going to spark... Lord help me!

Izzy brought me out of my trance "You look like you're planning murder in your head"

Silence... I did that a lot when I'm angry...

"Look at her... She's like 'im here to kill'" caleb added

Silence again... I sipped harshly on my drink... I saw Kylie's head tilt to were my gaze was fixed... She then pointed and all but Charlotte made an oh sound...

I hit my hand on the table... Hard... They all flinched and the stupid make out stopped...

"What is your problem!?" My voice boomed in the cafeteria... And he looked at me like I wasn't talking to him... "I'm talking to you two!"

"I'll see you later stella" he said as he winked at her and she rolled her eyes at me...

"It's Sydney by the way" she said as she stood up and smiled not before glaring at me...

"So?" He said nonchalantly as he put his hands at the back of his head...

"Do you have to do your shit when we're eating?" I asked as I crossed my hands...

"You could always leave like you always do ivy" he said as he smirked... I want to wipe off that smirk off his face..

"This is where I eat and I really don't see any reason to leave because of you" I said as I learned in and pointed at him... Eyes were on us now...

"This is also where I eat... So tell me why you're making a big deal... It's just a  heated make over... If its disturbing then leave... Slut!" He spat out... He did not just call me that! I felt myself trying to cry... I clearly heard the gasps around me and I didn't miss the look on Allison's face and I also didn't miss the looks on my Friend's faces... Izzy and Jordan wanted to hit him but I held my hand out... They didn't like when anybody called me that.

"Shut the fuck up man whore!" I belted out as I literally stood and poured my drink on him and he gasped as the drink touched him... I felt myself smirk and I saw the amused look on people...

He stood up "You're such an annoying and naive bitch!" He spat out... I knew I was going to cry so I just glared at him and said "good day Man whore"