24|Name your collection!

ICE CREAM OF FOUR TURNED to ice cream of seven.... Camille, Chloe and Naomi tagged along. Now we were listening to Naomi rant about how She's confused.

"What exactly are you confused about?" Michelle asked her... We all stared at her...

"Don't you get it!" We all shrieked...

"Not at all" She said as she shrugged...

"She likes Calvin!" All of us apart from Charlotte and Naomi has different opinions...

"You like Calvin!?" Charlotte asked...

"I never said I did!" Naomi said... So they both said it at the same time...

"The thing is... You like him but because you're confused about what he's going to say or do?" Chloe said but it sounded more like a question.

"And the Christmas dance is coming up so... Two things to assume, one! You need someone to go with and you chose him?.... Two! You truly like him" Camille said as we all agreed...

"You like Calvin?" Charlotte said as she started laughing... Really hard and loud....

"What's funny?" Naomi asked...

"Yeah! What's funny?" I asked as we all stared at her...

She stopped and giggled "See! If you're going to tell Calvin you like him, you're making a big mistake... I don't know if he likes you but it looks like it.... We haven't really talked but Calvin hates when a girl spills her feelings first... He says its not right so if you do it, He'll freeze. In Australia, The guys have this mindset of the boys saying the feelings first" She said all of it, as we all absorbed it....

"Can we forget it?" Naomi said as we all sighed and nodded...

"Ni has a new taste of music she wanted to share" Chloe said as we all looked at Naomi...

"Oh yeah... It's a Nigerian song... Probably you'll like it" She said as she brought out her phone and played the song...

I liked the song.... The musician too, she's good...

"Title and name of the musician" Kylie asked

"These days by Tems" She said as I bought out my laptop and searched it up...

Tems...

"Is she the one?"I asked as Naomi and others looked at it and Ni nodded...

"She's pretty." Chloe said as we all agreed...

"Downloaded" Charlotte announced...

"Audio mack?" Michelle asked...

"Yeah" She replied...

"Done" We all said at the same time and we laughed....

"I am starting a bandana collection" I said as they all stared at me...

"Last Christmas was beanies now bandanas" Kylie said as I nodded...

"Now! The present segment of this show is" Michelle said

"Name your collection!" We all happily yelled apart from Charlotte and Naomi...

"We do this every Christmas period so" Michelle said as they nodded...

"Lip balms" Camille said and we all nodded...

"Spongebob Merches." Chloe said as we all nodded and laughed...

"I guess... Sneakers" Naomi said as we nodded again...

"Hmm... Fanny packs" Charlotte said as we all hmmed and nodded...